Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
if anyone else is having the extra nora problem i just restarted the game from the beginning and ive saved just before you become ali baba in the woods (save 1) just before it would usually get stuck if you had the extra nora in your party (save 2) and a save with the extra nora problem about to happen if you want to see the problem

if the saves are not in the zip sorry first time attaching a save file and could ya let me know how to actually attach it properly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
if anyone else is having the extra nora problem i just restarted the game from the beginning and ive saved just before you become ali baba in the woods (save 1) just before it would usually get stuck if you had the extra nora in your party (save 2) and a save with the extra nora problem about to happen if you want to see the problem

if the saves are not in the zip sorry first time attaching a save file and could ya let me know how to actually attach it properly
thanks, this will help me know why the extra nora problem happened

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
0.21 is finally ready!

Here's the release schedule:
Royal Knight Release - January 20
Rogue Knight Release - January 27
Public Release - February 10

This update has a total of 3 H:
1 scene for Thana
1 scene for Renier with Nora and Minerva
1 scene for Nora and Buck.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Some suggestions/notes:

*Spread around random items for the player to find. Books to read in the bookshelves with pieces of game lore, potions, drinks, clothes, etc.
Some people (like me) like doing a bit of treasure and lore hunting.
*Delete 'senpai' and similar nonsense from the dialogues, don't need that in a non-Japanese game.
It only makes you look like a cringe weeb.
*Add clothes system. And eventually add exhibitionism events which always goes well with cloth systems.
*Some doors seem to be broken, like in the clothing store and the club room.
Most toilets seem to be inaccessible as well, and so are the showers.
*Add randomly triggering mini-events and non-mini events in the school and other places. I checked every corner of the school but found absolutely nothing. You need to understand that since the school is the first place the player will see and explore, it is a perfect place to impart a favorable first impression.
*Holding shift key is a faster way to skip text than holding enter key. So adjust that key guide.
*You don't need to use many exclamation (!!!!!!!!) marks, just one will suffice in most cases. You overuse them greatly.
*Spell check will be required, there are occasional typos/misspells here and there.
*Haven't seen any other quests aside from the main quest but i didn't play too long since this game is obviously not ready for me.
In case there really are no other quests except the main one, then you need to fix that by adding side and unique quests and spread them around the game. There can also be more than one main quest. And there can be quests that can influence and alter main quests in various ways. Give it all a good thought and plan your game ahead.

Right now this looks more like a kinetic VN with walking on the side, you are not using rpgm the way it was meant to at all.
I'd suggest trying harder. :whistle::coffee:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Some suggestions/notes:

*Spread around random items for the player to find. Books to read in the bookshelves with pieces of game lore, potions, drinks, clothes, etc.
*Delete 'senpai' and similar nonsense from the dialogues, don't need that in a non-Japanese game.
It only makes you look like a cringe weeb.
*Add clothes system. And eventually add exhibitionism events which always goes well with cloth systems.
*Some doors seem to be broken, like in the clothing store and the club room.
Most toilets seem to be inaccessible as well, and so are the showers.
*Add randomly triggering mini-events and non-mini events in the school and other places. I checked every corner of the school but found absolutely nothing. You need to understand that since the school is the first place the player will see and explore, it is a perfect place to impart a favorable first impression.
*Holding shift key is a faster way to skip text than holding enter key. So adjust that key guide.
*You don't need to use many exclamation (!!!!!!!!) marks, just one will suffice in most cases. You overuse them greatly.
*Spell check will be required, there are occasional typos/misspells here and there.
*Haven't seen any other quests aside from the main quest but i didn't play too long since this game is obviously not ready for me.
In case there really are no other quests except the main one, then you need to fix that by adding side and unique quests and spread them around the game. There can also be more than one main quest. And there can be quests that can influence and alter main quests in various ways. Give it all a good thought and plan your game ahead.

Right now this looks more like a kinetic VN with walking on the side, you are not using rpgm the way it was meant to at all.
should you suggest that I mark those items, like adding sparkles to them?
I stopped using it a long time ago XD (Guess some of it remains in the first part)
can you tell me more about the cloth system?
I will check them
what kind of minievent?
yes, also players can hide the text now
jejejeje I use them a lot, yeah
I'm working on it, there are a lot of parts I need to check, just not enough time
I'm entirely focus in the central line, I would like to add more things to do and lucky for me that time is getting close

Thanks forsharing your comments with me

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
should you suggest that I mark those items, like adding sparkles to them?
No, let people search if they want their rewards. The point of exploration disappears if you show where everything is. :whistle::coffee:
can you tell me more about the cloth system?
Plenty of examples of this system can be found in Jap-rpgm/wolfRPG games like this one.
And even Chinese games like this one.
You will need to do your homework researching this topic and the rpgm engine if you want this system in your game.
In fact you should have done this before even thinking about making a game.
Here are some links that may be helpful:

what kind of minievent?
Figure it out. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
How do you plan on entertaining your players if you have no idea what you even want in your game?
Surely you played a couple of games before, surely those games had a couple of interesting events you could mentally modify and implement in your own game. And heck even look at RL and what happens there, you could even put that into the game too.

To give a few examples: Robberies, harassment, kidnappings, hostage exchanging (since mc is basically police worker she could, for example, end up in a situation where she needs to exchange herself for a... child hostage for example and then end up getting fucked by whoever had that hostage before being rescued by allies), bullying, dealing with drunkards, violence, drugs, sexual assaults, etc. Events can be anything, they can be funny, they can be serious, they can be dramatic, they can be deadly, etc.

Heck even making your mc step into a pile of dog shit on the road by accident and making her curse at her luck would surely put a smile on some player's face. Or maybe a random dog can run over to her and piss on her leg, i can say for sure that would have made me spit my coffee. And if you make the character respond by, for example, acting very annoyed after such an annoying event happening to her then she'll surely look very life-like. :sneaky::coffee:

Speaking of dogs, haven't seen even a single one. Maybe add some more animals.
Cats chasing rats, dogs chasing cats, familiar things like that that make you feel like you're in RL.
Also may want to decrease the amount of npc's pointlessly shambling about and instead add ones that are actually doing something.
Well, good luck~ :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh and the thing i keep telling to devs: Sound is very important. All sorts of ambient sounds and instrumental music tunes.
Sounds of cars zooming by, sound of gun shots, sound of chatter inside the supermarket, sex sound effects, screams, yelps, etc.
Things like that tremendously beef immersion, and therefore are extremely important to any serious game project.

So far the only thing i heard in your game is the background music if i remember right. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Oh and the thing i keep telling to devs: Sound is very important. All sorts of ambient sounds and instrumental music tunes.
Sounds of cars zooming by, sound of gun shots, sound of chatter inside the supermarket, sex sound effects, screams, yelps, etc.
Things like that tremendously beef immersion, and therefore are extremely important to any serious game project.

So far the only thing i heard in your game is the background music if i remember right. :giggle::coffee:
Thanks for all your comments, I will work some aspects and try to add some others that I already had in mind, The work is never done but I enjoy doing it. I have some sex sounds but they appear later, because I got them until later in the game

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Okay before you go changing directions here, don't go trying to appeal to ONE GUY for your game, unless he's one of your biggest patreon supporters. I do support you on Patreon, and I have some counter-suggestions.

• Get the main quest working first. You can work on all the side quest stuff LATER. The most important thing is to keep the game moving. We've already been following your game for several years, and it's going to take you that much longer if you waste your time on side quests.
  • Same thing with hidden items. Don't bother with that until the story is finished.
  • Don't get rid of "senpai". It doesn't make you look like a cringe weeb. That guy's just as much a cringe weeb as you for looking for anime-style hentai games. Hell we all are. If your artwork is clearly Japanese-influenced, your world is Japanese-influenced, then keep the "senpai", "chan", and "kun" as well. It helps with the setting.
  • Nobody cares about the !'s. Don't worry about that.
  • The proofreading is definitely something you should work on as you create new patches. It's a simple fix to do as you go along. That's what your supporters are there for, to help point out these things for you.
  • The one thing that guy got right is ambient sounds. If you can find some to incorporate, that does help. But don't go overboard with them. You don't need 4 or 5 sounds all happening at the same time.
You're doing a great job with the game, but your number one priority should be MOVING THE STORY ALONG. All the other stuff can come later. Just because he tells you that the game is not ready for him, doesn't mean you suddenly change directions. It'll never be ready if you start shifting gears and killing your momentum.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
  • You can work on all the side quest stuff LATER.
  • Same thing with hidden items. Don't bother with that until the story is finished.
  • Agree about side quests.
  • I agree about hidden items, I personally don't see the need for them anyway.
  • The proofreading is definitely something you should work on as you create new patches. It's a simple fix to do as you go along. That's what your supporters are there for, to help point out these things for you.
  • The one thing that guy got right is ambient sounds. If you can find some to incorporate, that does help. But don't go overboard with them. You don't need 4 or 5 sounds all happening at the same time.
You're doing a great job with the game, but your number one priority should be MOVING THE STORY ALONG. All the other stuff can come later. Just because he tells you that the game is not ready for him, doesn't mean you suddenly change directions. It'll never be ready if you start shifting gears and killing your momentum.
Makes sense, but the controversy is: he needs art to move the story forward, but he doesn't need it much to work on the atmosphere, polish the story, or basically make the game friendly for new players. So it's not a change of direction, it's a correction along the way; proofreading for the whole game, basically. Adding something other than the main story can also help with reflection on the game - this can prevent possible stagnation and burnout. These corrections will not only be good for the new players, but will also refresh the game, the story, and possibly influence the future plot in a good way.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Okay before you go changing directions here, don't go trying to appeal to ONE GUY for your game, unless he's one of your biggest patreon supporters. I do support you on Patreon, and I have some counter-suggestions.

• Get the main quest working first. You can work on all the side quest stuff LATER. The most important thing is to keep the game moving. We've already been following your game for several years, and it's going to take you that much longer if you waste your time on side quests.
  • Don't get rid of "senpai". It doesn't make you look like a cringe weeb. That guy's just as much a cringe weeb as you for looking for anime-style hentai games. Hell we all are. If your artwork is clearly Japanese-influenced, your world is Japanese-influenced, then keep the "senpai", "chan", and "kun" as well. It helps with the setting.
  • Nobody cares about the !'s. Don't worry about that.
I always try to hear and examinate all suggestions, after all I believe everyone trying to help me do a better game. You don't have to worry about, I have learned that I can't make everyone happy, it's just impossible, so I will keep true to my style and to what I want to do.
- And yes my main priority is the main story, otherwise it will take me more time to reach certain points in the story.
- I need to keep in mind that I can't do everything right now, between my job and the bigger updates, I just don't have time to do a lot of details right now (like hidden items).
- I decided to stopped using words like senpai, because I don't feel them necessary for now, however if I ever need them again, I won't hesitate to use them.
- XD!!!!!
- I'm super delayed with the proofreading, after doing update after update of the current size and my job, I'm pretty tired so I can't keep the pace with the proofreading. I need to do something to revert this situation.
- I do want some more sounds and songs but I haven't been able to look for them like before, not all are compatible, and I can't use them all.

I really thank you for your comment, it made very happy. XD.
I'm glad you like what I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoAdventures

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Some suggestions/notes:

Those are bad suggestions I believe. You shouldn't add random crap that gives nothing to the player because people like me who want to view every scene will spend hours scouring maps for every single interactable item for fear of missing out on something important and get angry when all they get out of it are some bottles of 50hp drinks and 20 gold or whatever. If you do add stuff like that it should be very clear that its nothing important and entirely optional.

In main quest there's some part in the school that only triggers when you walk into school from the main entrance and not the quick teleport. I spent an hour scouring every location in the school searching for the next quest until I found by accident that I had to walk into school from the south and not via magic circle. Those mini-events, if you add them, will be a source of frustration because people will search for ways to trigger and view every one of them and waste time for little reward.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Way of Corruption v0.21B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes