Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
how do you get rid of the extra nora after changing into the new uniform
how did you get her? which nora is the extra? Before attempting this, please make a different save file, you can try changing clothes again, when possible.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey there!

Thinking about checking this one out, but I'd like to know beforehand: how's the shota content? Is there plenty? I got here by the tag filter, cuz that's my jam in here

Aprecciated in advance

Reactions: ZeeMental

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey there!

Thinking about checking this one out, but I'd like to know beforehand: how's the shota content? Is there plenty? I got here by the tag filter, cuz that's my jam in here

Aprecciated in advance
He has some scenes, my objective is to allow players to chose who fucks the girls so if you want to give the virginity of the prota to him, it's possible (secundary girls doesn´t have as many options as the prota). THE GAME IS SLOW CORRUPTION AND I TRY TO DISTRIBUTE THE H SCENES AMONG THE CHARACTERS so for example if the prota received a scene this update, he will not get one in the next

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
In general: this game deserve much more support than it currently get Imo and i really excited about Buck's content ;), but art inconsistency both in stylization and quality such a turn off - second artist's (probably new one) quality varies between real nice and almost childish. This game could be much better if artists found "middle ground" style of sorts. Last updates also felt different, not in a good way - I hope that developer doing good (no depression or similar).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes