Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone the update 0.20 is finally ready!

Here's the release schedule:
Royal Knight Release - November 18
Rogue Knight Release - November 25
Public Release - December 9

This update has a total of 3 H:
1 scene for the VIP Area of the Sleeping Sheep
1 scene for the Governor Douglas
1 scene for Krisa

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

Reactions: Hachikunote

Eid0

Nov 12, 2023
Hello, where does version 0.19 end? Because I was stuck on "working time", I served all the dishes in the restaurant and nothing else happened. When loading an earlier save, nothing happens after collecting orders

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello, where does version 0.19 end? Because I was stuck on "working time", I served all the dishes in the restaurant and nothing else happened. When loading an earlier save, nothing happens after collecting orders
you need to rerport to the boss, after you complete all dishes

Eid0

Nov 12, 2023
Nothing happens when I talk to him, he says "you can do it" or something like that. Later, even when I undo the save, it doesn't even ask who ordered what after I collect the orders, it just says again, you can do it....

Edit I've already solved it, you have to stand at the right place at one of the tables, otherwise the pizza won't be served....

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Nothing happens when I talk to him, he says "you can do it" or something like that. Later, even when I undo the save, it doesn't even ask who ordered what after I collect the orders, it just says again, you can do it....

Edit I've already solved it, you have to stand at the right place at one of the tables, otherwise the pizza won't be served....
in the bright point? Sorry for my delay to answer, I was sick

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
Hello, I will release a public version of 0.20 for mac too. You can check the date for it in a previous post or in discord. I can't launch a mac version for 0.19 because all the data is of 0.20
Out of curiosity when will you upload the download link for the Rouge Knight. I've been struggling to find the link, so i assumed you might have forgotten to post it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Out of curiosity when will you upload the download link for the Rouge Knight. I've been struggling to find the link, so i assumed you might have forgotten to post it.
The link for 0.20 with the tier of rogue knight will be available this next saturday in my patreon

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes