Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
No I didn't see the H scene with the Captain.
Can you test this new version? you would need to repeat the conversation with captain dominic to see if my fixing works properly.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Way of Corruption v0.19B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Man, what a tease! Chris was in an ideal situation, and now I'm left wondering if there will ever be a perfect setup like that again. Hopefully we get a repeat of that scene where Chris gets to go all the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Man, what a tease! Chris was in an ideal situation, and now I'm left wondering if there will ever be a perfect setup like that again. Hopefully we get a repeat of that scene where Chris gets to go all the way.
he still need to sort the main obstacle

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
In retrospect, in this update this is Noa first oral experience/sex experience taken by a quite ironic, considering the fact that the old men made elaborated & calculated plans to take her first time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Calyxo

Aug 20, 2021
I'm stuck after the scene when Minerva is masturbating with her pillow. No more objective. Is it the end of the version ?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm stuck after the scene when Minerva is masturbating with her pillow. No more objective. Is it the end of the version ?
that was the end of one update, I assume you have the latest version? B ut no, there's more content

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
hello, can someone have a save with a full gallery? Or at least a save at the beginning of 0.19 please? thanks!!

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes