Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Game froze when I tried going to Judith in the "Good news." The quest descriptions are a little to vague about how to progress them, especially when they don't seem to update cleanly like with the character quests, I've already gone to the areas described in the quest details, and triggered the scene (at least I think it was the scene), what else am I supposed to do to progress them?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Game froze when I tried going to Judith in the "Good news." The quest descriptions are a little to vague about how to progress them, especially when they don't seem to update cleanly like with the character quests, I've already gone to the areas described in the quest details, and triggered the scene (at least I think it was the scene), what else am I supposed to do to progress them?
can you pass me an screenshot of the quest?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is this a separate game or the same one? I also have a question, I use a version of Android created by "The666" and it tells me that I have to activate visible targets, but I don't know how to do it from a phone
Ignore that, those are instructions of the plugin i use for the intructions, I should have deleted it. probably there will be more like that, I will check mission por mission to erase them when i have time. As for th renders those are amazing fanarts.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Here's the release schedule:
Royal Knight Release - October 1
Rogue Knight Release - October 8
Public Release - October 22

This update has a total of 4 H:
1 scene for the Academy
1 scene for the Captain Dominic
2 scenes for Chris

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts.
I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

JONIAK4D

Feb 12, 2022
I'm having a problem with Minerva's weird attitude quest, I arrived to the location but there is no way of interacting with her.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Raquel Nora Halloween01.png
Working on some Halloween related renders.
What do you think about Nora as Nami from One Piece?
(By the way, on the left is the main character of my game, Raquel)​

Reactions: Shadow Blade
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes