ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
The one where I have to go in the dressing room, and the Waitress one doesnt load out after you finish it.
Also kinda weird to have to do the whole thing when the only scene can be viewed once and is just of her falling down tbh haha

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The one where I have to go in the dressing room, and the Waitress one doesnt load out after you finish it.
Also kinda weird to have to do the whole thing when the only scene can be viewed once and is just of her falling down tbh haha
I already fixed the dressing room in 0.20. I will check the other

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
ho much longer before we get a proper sex scene with the protagonist?
Being a slow corruption theme I don't want to mess things with a rush. The girls are doing more lewd things and things are increasing steadily. Everything would depend of how much scenes I dedicate to an specific route per update. But my intention is to keep the pace to not break all the work of the corruption.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 3157446
Game freezes at this point, guess it is because Nora is still in my group.​
That shouldn't happen. Nora being in that group. Most probably it happens because she has different clothes than the ones used in her portriats during the narrative. I put a kind of lock there but I will check why it didn't work. To make it work you should advance Nora's previous section with the corresponding outfits and reach Ali Baba without her

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
To make it work you should advance Nora's previous section with the corresponding outfits and reach Ali Baba without her
<<< This idiot made only 1 save and that was right before the scene with Ali Baba and his fellowship started. Guess I have to start with your save, provided in the actual version.

By the way, I had an additional Nora in my group all the time, right after getting the new uniform.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WayOfCorruption-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
<<< This idiot made only 1 save and that was right before the scene with Ali Baba and his fellowship started. Guess I have to start with your save, provided in the actual version.

By the way, I had an additional Nora in my group all the time, right after getting the new uniform.
in my save? (the extra Nora).
Ali Baba and his fellowship XD

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
in my save? (the extra Nora).
Ali Baba and his fellowship XD
No, it was my old save, started on the very first version. It is a miracle it lasted that long, but at least it shows, how free of bugs your game is (or was).

save.png

EDIT: On your save, you can´t start the pool event, because she wears the wrong uniform and you can´t switch back to the old one.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Way of Corruption [v0.20] [Shadow Blade] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [158 MB]
- - -

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Being a slow corruption theme I don't want to mess things with a rush. The girls are doing more lewd things and things are increasing steadily. Everything would depend of how much scenes I dedicate to an specific route per update. But my intention is to keep the pace to not break all the work of the corruption.
Hey there dev, nice to see you're still working on this.

If you plan for this to have multiple endings, I urge you to consider trying to make one of them along these lines: the guy (probably the most powerful/influential one) succeeds in making her his 'slave', but she actually hasn't changed all that much except she loves him now, and in reality he's the one who changed--he's improved himself to the point where even without the shenanigans she'd have fallen for him anyway. (Bonus points for making her ask: so who was the real winner in the end, huh? Master~)

This was the premise of a slow-boil erotic fiction that I sadly have not been able to find again after my first read (if anyone can find it, please send me the link), but it was so good it stayed in my memory. A rich nerd uses all manner of drugs and magic hypnosis on top of money and social influence to make his dream girl fall for him, but in the process has to learn about every detail of what he's doing (just off the top of my head: what makes the girl tick, how to manage his team of hired actors, the properties of the substances he's using, hell, even combat and counterintelligence when the girl's BFF eventually smells the rat and starts investigating), he had to 'git gud' and got so good she would've fallen for him normally.

It was a very impactful ending when she asks who was the real winner and he reflects on the chain of events, then realizes that he's the one who actually changed. I really, really want to see how that works in other settings, so...I thought I'd suggest it to you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Way of Corruption v0.20.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Quijorna

Jan 12, 2018
That shouldn't happen. Nora being in that group. Most probably it happens because she has different clothes than the ones used in her portriats during the narrative. I put a kind of lock there but I will check why it didn't work. To make it work you should advance Nora's previous section with the corresponding outfits and reach Ali Baba without her
Dev, where is the new uniform for "New uniform quest", im in her bedroom and i don't see the new uniform

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
No, it was my old save, started on the very first version. It is a miracle it lasted that long, but at least it shows, how free of bugs your game is (or was).

View attachment 3160593

EDIT: On your save, you can´t start the pool event, because she wears the wrong uniform and you can´t switch back to the old one.
Yes, I need to fix that event because when I did it i didn't include the new uniform in the conditions.
if you want I can make a modification for you to not lost your file.(like a custom version to fix the bug you have)

Reactions: Suidakra

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
So it's been 3 year and, it's been a while since I played , So is she still a virgin
To be justs I was only able to include 1 scene per month, now we are close to 4. That means I'm doing in 4 months what I used to do in a whole year.
The idea is to do in 4 months what used to be the work of a year

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey there dev, nice to see you're still working on this.

If you plan for this to have multiple endings, I urge you to consider trying to make one of them along these lines: the guy (probably the most powerful/influential one) succeeds in making her his 'slave', but she actually hasn't changed all that much except she loves him now, and in reality he's the one who changed--he's improved himself to the point where even without the shenanigans she'd have fallen for him anyway. (Bonus points for making her ask: so who was the real winner in the end, huh? Master~)

This was the premise of a slow-boil erotic fiction that I sadly have not been able to find again after my first read (if anyone can find it, please send me the link), but it was so good it stayed in my memory. A rich nerd uses all manner of drugs and magic hypnosis on top of money and social influence to make his dream girl fall for him, but in the process has to learn about every detail of what he's doing (just off the top of my head: what makes the girl tick, how to manage his team of hired actors, the properties of the substances he's using, hell, even combat and counterintelligence when the girl's BFF eventually smells the rat and starts investigating), he had to 'git gud' and got so good she would've fallen for him normally.

It was a very impactful ending when she asks who was the real winner and he reflects on the chain of events, then realizes that he's the one who actually changed. I really, really want to see how that works in other settings, so...I thought I'd suggest it to you.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will give it some thought because honestly I didn't have anything like that in my head XD

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes