gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
WHAT UP IS ALL THE PLACEHOLDER BUG MISSING
oh some other people got more bug I only got a few placeholder missing

Last edited:

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
there are still a lot of bugs, but if you save a crap ton, you can make it through the game all the way to .17 content. im glad i was able to see everything.

If i may be able to request... maybe allow talking to people again to get both the gay/bi scenes and the straight scenes, in case you didnt save beforehand. even though the journal is a thing.

Also, if i can ask, is there any plans for the mc, coin, to be the receiver, maybe in a gay threesome XD. i read that you are apprehensive about doing gay or bi content because you get a lot of flack, but i say you should do what you want since its your game XD. i like all the content so far!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I replayed the game from beginning. Skipped the prologue and replay it from the prologue. It works fine.
Please don't merge the new one with the old. Just copy the save file, make sure you got a correct link and unpake the game correctly

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
Did you copy the latest Wayfared files over an older version of the game?
No, I started from a fresh copy.
I tried importing the image files that were missing from an old copy, that didn't work, either.
This is just confusing as hell.

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
No, I started from a fresh copy.
I tried importing the image files that were missing from an old copy, that didn't work, either.
This is just confusing as hell.
you just hit retry on most of them, and it will let you continue. there is only one big game breaking bug i have found. if you go in the shack above the flower girl and just leave right after, it wont let you continue

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
you just hit retry on most of them, and it will let you continue. there is only one big game breaking bug i have found. if you go in the shack above the flower girl and just leave right after, it wont let you continue
The issue I found that was game breaking was if I was inside of a house or something, when I got that error, even if I hit retry, when I tried to leave the house or building, nothing else would render, then, I'd be stuck with a black screen.

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
Damn.. this guy literally sent me to the shadow realm

Fr tho.. Curious to play this game but i guess ill wait for dev to fix this bug or idk
11.png 12.jpg

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes