LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Instead of replying to all of you I'm just gonna make a new post. Rpgmaker is a great tool for simple things, but its actually really poor in some ways. Adding in the xray feature should have been as simple as flipping a button but it wasnt. The fact that it seems to have busted so many things is nuts. The broken game files your all seeming to recieve are files I replaced for the most part. So they shouldn't affect anything. The reason the Coin_default.png file was breaking saves a while back is due to old saves using that image to display the main character in save files, rpgmaker would break if it wasnt there. I don't know why, but I simply just put those old files back in and it fixed things. I'll run the game now and see if I get any of these broken moments you all seem to be getting. I'll fix what I can.

Flat out I'm sorry this happened. It sucks, I put in something new and fun and its made things break.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
there are still a lot of bugs, but if you save a crap ton, you can make it through the game all the way to .17 content. im glad i was able to see everything.

If i may be able to request... maybe allow talking to people again to get both the gay/bi scenes and the straight scenes, in case you didnt save beforehand. even though the journal is a thing.

Also, if i can ask, is there any plans for the mc, coin, to be the receiver, maybe in a gay threesome XD. i read that you are apprehensive about doing gay or bi content because you get a lot of flack, but i say you should do what you want since its your game XD. i like all the content so far!
Yeah sorry for all this broken crud. I'm not a coder so I made some real amateur mistakes that are easy to avoid. though some of these broken files people are getting I didn't mess with between updates so some of these bugs came from nowhere.

As for redoing gay or bi scenes, if theres a smart way to do it I'd be down to change it at some point.
As for the player recieving, it'd be optional ofcourse, but I'll probably fit some in down the line. I'm weary of the flack, but to be honest people who've voiced concerns about it aren't the ones who are going to support the game anyways. The few patreons I have, havent complained about gay stuff once.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Is it possible to interact with the ghost in the well, beside shagging her the the vision of the past?

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Is it possible to interact with the ghost in the well, beside shagging her the the vision of the past?
Not yet, but I actually plan on letting you have sex with her. I have the idea for an item that will let the player interact with her ghostly form, just gotta find a good spot for it.

Reactions: Gabaw and N0bbody

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah sorry for all this broken crud. I'm not a coder so I made some real amateur mistakes that are easy to avoid. though some of these broken files people are getting I didn't mess with between updates so some of these bugs came from nowhere.

As for redoing gay or bi scenes, if theres a smart way to do it I'd be down to change it at some point.
As for the player recieving, it'd be optional ofcourse, but I'll probably fit some in down the line. I'm weary of the flack, but to be honest people who've voiced concerns about it aren't the ones who are going to support the game anyways. The few patreons I have, havent complained about gay stuff once.
i for one love it, and cant wait for more!

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
I haven't played the game yet but i don't see a romance tag and i see a lot of characters on the previews. So i want to know if there's any romance/feelings we develop for the girls or you just meet > fuck > move on?
theres a small bit with the elf, and maybe penny, who he is looking for. otherwise, the flower girl, beastman, orc prostitute, etc. they are all meet and fuck

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but i don't see a romance tag and i see a lot of characters on the previews. So i want to know if there's any romance/feelings we develop for the girls or you just meet > fuck > move on?
as of right now theres no real romance. the party members are intended to be romanced. if an npc was popular enough theyd be considered too. right now though my focus is trying to add enough sex scenes to hook enough players in. im waiting for the game to make enough money that I can put my full effort into it. but absolutely want to add in romance/dating eventually

Default123x

May 18, 2018
as of right now theres no real romance. the party members are intended to be romanced. if an npc was popular enough theyd be considered too. right now though my focus is trying to add enough sex scenes to hook enough players in. im waiting for the game to make enough money that I can put my full effort into it. but absolutely want to add in romance/dating eventually
A little sad that there's no romance now but since you plan to add it in the future it's not a problem. I really like monster girls so i'm gonna keep watching this one and i hope you get enough support so you can expend more time on your project. Good luck (y)

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Version:0.17_Bugfix_Win

c_Nydri_sweep.png missing.I'm not sure but some pics missing from first encounter/talk with Nydri
Ah, I might have forgotten to change that, thank you for the heads up! ill give that bit of the code a pass through

Reactions: gerkesiz

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
down the road i wouldnt mind that, though i feel like that more late game stuff, right now im mostly trying to set things up still. get people interested. but its defo something ive considered.
Pregnancy should only be put into near the end of the story, if your party members was to going around hunting monsters and travel for adventure then having all your girls with big belly would not be a good idea while doing quest. Overall I like your way, rather add more scenes and creating a spine for your story first before slowly focusing on those small but detail content like romance

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I'd prefer a toggle to make gay content straight.
do that mean turning men into women?
It would be at the start of the game, or upon loading an old save. the characters would be women instead yeah. While that would make things more tidy for players who don't want gay content. Players who enjoy both straight and gay would miss a few scenes this way which is why I'm unsure about it.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Pregnancy should only be put into near the end of the story, if your party members was to going around hunting monsters and travel for adventure then having all your girls with big belly would not be a good idea while doing quest. Overall I like your way, rather add more scenes and creating a spine for your story first before slowly focusing on those small but detail content like romance
Aye it makes sense like that. If I were to add pregnancy in at this stage it would have to be for like a random npc in the world. It'll take time to build decent romances. I've already rushed daras just so one party member had some content. I'm grateful you get it. I'm trying to fill the world out and build still so somethings might not come for a bit.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes