1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

kays

Jan 4, 2018
i like it models are hot but the scenes dunno the mom fuck scene u just get put on her and end kinda boring

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
OK so what are each girls real roles. Like who is really the mom or are they your sisters or cousins. I mean the script in their dialogue make them seem a certain way. So for the best incest playthrough which girl should I make which role.
First Mom Second Big Sister Third either Little Sister or Twin Sister

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
OK so what are each girls real roles. Like who is really the mom or are they your sisters or cousins. I mean the script in their dialogue make them seem a certain way. So for the best incest playthrough which girl should I make which role.
In order :
mom
big sister
little sister

then later :

aunt
cousin

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Poorly executed game. As things are more and more players will quit playing. I understand you can't put the entire content from the beginning but you should show where you can't continue because so far the game is only grinding. The player wastes his time playing to go further but there is no further. It would be nice to have a notice after the necklace quest start that says 'quest not implemented yet' because I searched for the necklace for the necklace for a long time without finding it.

Some games do things right. There are progress bars so you know when to stop without wasting your time on something impossible to do.

It's too bad because the game could be really good once everything is in place. The dev just have to be more player friendly in the developpement stage.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Use cheats, get the affection and lust up a bit, do dirty things to the younger females tonget curropt up, late evening 2 option for mom massage (get agility up I think if u want to do nude massage), offer water if you bought sleeping pills use it u can rape her in her sleep, Victoria can be caught smoking can get hj. That's about it that's worth doing. You're welcome for quick walkthru

Yeah i know and did all that but compare to previous version , for me personally that is not enough progress for
a proper update.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yes, theft of intelectual property is crime, but no one until now didnt realy explained what is and what is not intelectual property.
will you consider ALL game about ww2 (or any war related games) theft of ip of first ever made ww2 related war game ?
i dont think so.
what is and what is not ip in war games ?
will you consider twilight series theft of ip of storm bakers dracula ? after all, it is about vampires.
Historical events are not covered in IP; however, the stories and names of people used in the telling, retelling or creation of those stories are covered in IP... I never watched Twilight (you couldn't pay me enough to), but using Dracula (by Bram Stoker) as an example isn't a valid example as it is considered "Public Domain". Now, if you were to create a story/game based on the Character's from Twilight, I'd imagine you'd receive a "cease and desist" letter immediately from the owners of that IP.

you considered it as theft of ip of creator of bb, based on WHAT exactly ? use of similiar models ? and what else ?
here on f95zone...you have hunderts of games which are using 3d renders ...which use, how much ? 25 different models ?
and did ever anyone considered it thef of ip from someone ?
can you name me ANY case it which any game company (or individual) sued another game company of stoling of ip AND WON ?
closest thing i recall is some financial compenation for game company which created vampiers masqurade game from makers of underworld movie series, based on stoling of some ip, but thats all.
Actually, you really should do your homework and brush up on what is considered "Intellectual Property".

First of all, the models used within the story of BB are actually subject to the terms and conditions of the owners of those meshes which would in this case be DAZ 3D or the individuals who produced the morphs, textures and outfits that those characters use... if found in violation of those terms when made by the creator of BB, DAZ 3D and additional creators could have a case in the court of law.

As for what is considered the IP of Big Brother, that would be story, sequence of events and names of the characters, as well as, the rendered images that made up Big Brother.

As for companies or individuals who have sued based on stolen IP for games and such... sure:

1. Pong // Magnavox Vs. Atari (1972)
  2. Pac-Man and K.C. Munchkin // Atari Vs. Philips (1980)
  3. Donkey Kong // Universal City Studios Vs. Nintendo (1982)
  4. Unlicensed Nintendo Games // Nintendo Vs. Tengen (1987)
  5. Silicon Knights vs. Epic Games – Unreal Engine 3 (2005)
  6. O’Bannon and Keller vs. Electronic Arts – N.C.A.A. Sports (2015)
  7. Humvee-maker AM General vs. Activision Blizzard Inc.’s popular “Call of Duty” game (2017)
And, yes, Wizards of the Coast/TSR vs. Underworld movie franchise... and, these are just the more highly visible cases, there are thousands of more... if you bothered to look for them before replying.

While it is "unlikely" that the creator of "Big Brother" would file a suit regarding the theft of his game (in whole or in part), make no mistake that there are some of us that would (me being one of them)... regardless of whether-or-not my game or story is still in production.

Some of us DO have the time, money and attorneys on retainer to protect ourselves and our property... even if it is "just an adult game". ;)

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
someone known the skills progression stats? i've 20 int and no point aviable in. Also i've 37 in agility but stuck on second ability...how can i unlock the massage skill and above?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes