Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.2.13] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.11 -> v0.2.13 [274 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
I think the only sex scene is with the milf"mom""stepmom" whatever .. been long time since I play that I can be wrong , but ye this game is some kind of old women erotica novel if u want sex scenes don't bother download .

Reactions: xXHavikXx

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it's not fair to compare me, a guy with a full time job who makes less than 300$ on Patreon, to devs who in some cases make 6000$+ (One guy even compared me to NLT Media, which is an entire team of people) and expect me to release the same amount of content.
Well, I can make a fair comparison if we talk only about the income. SparkHG makes around 500€/month, released his first version of Game of Hearts in May 2023 on this site and has already more content than your game. Granted, he took some time between the last two updates (july till yesterday) but the update alone contained around 1350 renders and 24 animations. Seeing the amount of revenue, I think he also does it as a side gig.

To get real for once, the big shots do earn that much money, because they deliverd. They also started small and as a side project, but they started with regular and consistend updates (quantity and quality). So, hiding behind the excuses, that's only a side gig developed during free time and not getting enough financial support, is actually quite weak, IMO. Put more quality updates out with a better quantity and it will definitely be reflected by the amount of support.

Maybe I went a little overboard here, but well, as I said, the excuses are weak, when there are devs in similiar situations who put out more content. Yes, I know, I have no clue with what kind of hardware you have to deal and I know, that this is definitely a limiting factor regarding time needed to render. But I thought I give my thoughts on this.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it's not fair to compare me, a guy with a full time job who makes less than 300$ on Patreon, to devs who in some cases make 6000$+ (One guy even compared me to NLT Media, which is an entire team of people) and expect me to release the same amount of content.
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm very close to the NLT "Team" and it's just one guy. His team, is only in a Discord moderation, and a social media capacity. He makes the entire game by himself, and hires Voice Talent, every 2 years. But other than that, no coders, artists, or animators on payroll, just one guy for all practical purposes... Just making sure no false information is circulated. Many other "TOP" AVN devs have grown into teams, like DarkCookie or Dr.Sin and his LewdLab, even ICSTOR has grown, but NLT is still a one man show with the quickest updates, credit where it's due, is all. :geek:

I still respect the guys/gals who do this part time on the side, you're definitely an under-appreciated group of people, as all these indie guys are in general, much love and respect:love:. Was just a side note, "By The Way" reply, that is not meant to undermine or discredit you in anyway, nor compare. (y)

EDIT: Update, I asked again to be sure, he got some help only recently, in Animation, less than part time capacity, really. So at most 1.5 guys working on it.
Still arguably the most impressive, and hardest/fastest working Dev in this sub-genre.
Guy's a MACHINE!

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.2.13] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 408mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes