johanes

May 14, 2017
sooo did they add a kill switch when the game detects 0x52 mod?

UPDATE: nvm i downloaded the newer version and it doesnt crash anymore.

Valter1

Jan 12, 2023
i cant seeeeee.jpg
Bro I like this kind of staring, but it's so exaggerated on Vel here. No way she sees anything with her eyes rolled that far up. Looks like she's about to pass out.

Also this might genuinely be the shortest update I've ever experienced.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
sooo did they add a kill switch when the game detects 0x52 mod?

UPDATE: nvm i downloaded the newer version and it doesnt crash anymore.
For me that has happened with some of other titles using a newer Renpy version. Though, I like to keep both 0x52_URM versions, as I prefer the older interface (blue). I also found the new version changes are boxy. (For me...simple is better with that tool.)

Reactions: ramvivat

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
The glaring lack of vaginal sex & creampies (yeah not in tags but I can hope) is really turning me off to this one. I'm not sure why this keeps being postponed on either path but the overall tension between characters is at that boiling point further delay is a rub on the players.

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
I only just started playing this, so obviously I don't get the blue balling and what not comments, lucky for me I guess. But I'm really enjoying the step landson and step landlady part of it. The step landlady is so sexy. Undoubtedly one of the sexiest characters I have seen in a AVN. And the build up and teasing is perfect so far. I am all for keeping the stories seperate as long as possible, so don't force all these characters together

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
Kinda off topic from the game. But are there any other games that use the same model as the step landlady? Or just sharing the same glorious ASSets?

KROM95

May 14, 2019
We Are Lost v0.3.18 Beta Test!

PC:

Mac:

Compressed Version -

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:

Extension of Landons story

36 renders

3 animations

Visit my subreddit for cool HD pictures of your favorite characters!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.3.18] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.17 -> v0.3.18 [109 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes