lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't. I still release every first update of the month to the public. Don't know where you got it from that I went back on that.
Don't know if you are aware, but once your game is on Steam, you can't do free public releases anymore. Valve demands the prices on steam be the best prices on the market, so devs can't keep give their games for free in other plataforms once the game is being sold on steam. I saw already other VNs devs stopping make free releases because of that.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I haven't. I still release every first update of the month to the public. Don't know where you got it from that I went back on that.
Well I need to pay money on Steam, it means the game isn't free anymore.
There are quite a few AVNs that have a free public version on Steam, I was just wondering why this game wasn't while you said it would be.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well I need to pay money on Steam, it means the game isn't free anymore.
There are quite a few AVNs that have a free public version on Steam, I was just wondering why this game wasn't while you said it would be.
He never said it would be free on Steam.

Then don't get it on Steam then....

I've gotten 2 games here free from Steam, and they are about 4 updates (if not more) behind Patreon/SS releases, even some of the ones I've bought are several updates behind.

There are hardly any "free" games on Steam (the ones that are, are a very small slice of the game, if not an outright demo) unless you count the "F2P" ones with a shitload of microstranactions...

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
He never said it would be free on Steam.

Then don't get it on Steam then....

I've gotten 2 games here free from Steam, and they are about 4 updates (if not more) behind Patreon/SS releases, even some of the ones I've bought are several updates behind.

There are hardly any "free" games on Steam (the ones that are, are a very small slice of the game, if not an outright demo) unless you count the "F2P" ones with a shitload of microstranactions...
He said the public version of his games would be free, that means on any platform, not just here.

And I can think of quite a few AVNs (some really good ones among them as well) that are still free, or were free from the longest time with a lot of content:

- College Bound Episode 1
- Lunar's Chosen (has a price now, but was free for at least two years or so)
- Come Home
- Motherless - Season 1
- No More Money - Season 1
- Welcome to Free Will - Episode 1-3

Just to name a few.

I will buy it on Steam when more content is available or the price will be lower, since it has something important that the version that's on here doesn't have: Steam Achievements.

Reactions: MasterChild

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He said the public version of his games would be free, that means on any platform, not just here.

And I can think of quite a few AVNs (some really good ones among them as well) that are still free, or were free from the longest time with a lot of content:

- College Bound Episode 1
- Lunar's Chosen (has a price now, but was free for at least two years or so)
- Come Home
- Motherless - Season 1
- No More Money - Season 1
- Welcome to Free Will - Episode 1-3

Just to name a few.

I will buy it on Steam when more content is available or the price will be lower, since it has something important that the version that's on here doesn't have: Steam Achievements.
College Bound now has 4 episodes and the first episode is barely anything compared to the overall game now, so might as well call it a "DEMO".
Come Home is only partial, it has DLC with the best parts.
Lunars Chosen was only because early access it didn't have much content.
No More Money again, is only the first episode, which is now in Season 3.
Welcome To Free Will again is behind compared to what is on Patreon and will probably never get updated on Steam to catch up what is posted here and on Patreon.

Those are not full games.

Reactions: Remarius

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yep considering th shortest updates ever seen here. (i mean 45 renders each....really??) and no sex at all...irt's a bit depressing , i had expectation in this VN...hope this will change soon..i like incest story and renders seems good enough , but really, dev, give us something with mom and sister and pls a bit more content for each update would be nice too. thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daskapital61

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Dude, I'm still at the "What is he to you?:" & "What is she to you?:" and I'm already laughing my ass off :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
I don't even know what the story is about, or if they all live together, yet I'm somehow supposed to guess who is who and what they all are to eachother.

10/10!

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes