Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Dude, when a game has just been updated, ofcourse the Ipatch won't work unless it's a "universal" patch, that works with future versions. Why? Because after an update, the code changes. Either play without patch or wait till the patch is updated
Excellent advice, except it is listed as a "universal" patch, and the modder asks users for feedback.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
When I use the patch, there is no longer an option to change Men's names. I get a traceback, and the Men's Names become "None"
Made an incest patch for inputs. So that it doesn't take too long to set up relationships.
version: Universal
feature: Eng only. Sets the relationship: by default, they will be family members. Just press Enter(you can still set the relationship you want).
pc install: Unzip into the "game" folder.

12.07.24: UPDATED, since the Dev has changed the code.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
If dev adds new relationships in the future, then I'll need to add it to the patch. If I missed something, let me know if you see it.
The line numbers for the input prompts all increased by 7. I updated it, and gave it a quick test. See attached.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is this some form of trolling?
v0.4.11
35 Renders
v0.4.10
41 Renders
v0.4.9
31 Renders
And I can't understand the developer's commitment to the .png format. This way you can easily break the current record - 45 GB. game (not finished yet, by the way) on RenPy .

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
I would like to download this game... but what is the difference between normal and compressed? there is more than 8 giga of difference

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I would like to download this game... but what is the difference between normal and compressed? there is more than 8 giga of difference
What did you expect from a compressed version? The difference is the size.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this some form of trolling?
v0.4.11
35 Renders
v0.4.10
41 Renders
v0.4.9
31 Renders
And I can't understand the developer's commitment to the .png format. This way you can easily break the current record - 45 GB. game (not finished yet, by the way) on RenPy .
would you prefer 1500 renders once per year?
as many aaa/full time avn developers?
do pay him a few thousands of $$ every month and perhaps he can switch to full time developing as any decent aaa developer and provide those updates to your liking?

for png-s, we agree.
hopefully he will switch sooner than later to webp-s...
though there he can also go for 4k, 8k and other fancy resolutions/sizes, just to please that fancy demanding crowd of supporters...and to make updates faster and more regular ofc.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3540327

Overview:
On a day that started like any other, you were startled by Ashley and her story of a contest she won, granting you all a trip to an expensive resort. Ultimately deciding to leave, you start packing your things. But not all is as it seems.. As the corporation in charge of this contest has some deeper, more sinister plans for you. Choose your protagonist and unravel the story, discover the goals of this corporation and.. Well, the rest I will leave up to you to discover.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-27
Release Date: 2024-07-27
Developer: MaDDoG - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

New game is advised as there was some code change that sometimes breaks old saves.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: * -
Gallery Unlocker*
hakulaku97 thanks for the links

View attachment 2817503 View attachment 2817502 View attachment 2817501 View attachment 2817500 View attachment 2817498 View attachment 2817497 View attachment 2079991 View attachment 2079990 View attachment 2079989 View attachment 2079988 View attachment 2079987
I think I played this game before....... but it was called something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think I played this game before....... but it was called something else.
there were two games with a similar premise but it was 1) father and daughter on an island (with short term memory erased) and 2) a found lost son with mother and sisters in a hotel.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
would you prefer 1500 renders once per year?
as many aaa/full time avn developers?
do pay him a few thousands of $$ every month and perhaps he can switch to full time developing as any decent aaa developer and provide those updates to your liking?
Once a year is extreme. But in this case, it is more reasonable (in my humble opinion, of course) to switch to a three-month update mode. At least, the updates would become more substantial. However, in any case, I have personally come to the conclusion that there is no point in downloading new versions of this VN until October (at least).

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Once a year is extreme. But in this case, it is more reasonable (in my humble opinion, of course) to switch to a three-month update mode. At least, the updates would become more substantial. However, in any case, I have personally come to the conclusion that there is no point in downloading new versions of this VN until October (at least).
But doing it this way actually satisfies more people. Those that want the 5 min regular updates are happy, and those that want longer can just do every 3rd or 4th update. Everyone wins.

I only play every 3rd or 4th update, and the fact that he releases bit by bit, does not affect me in any way. The only people that would be affected are modders/compressors/etc.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But doing it this way actually satisfies more people. Those that want the 5 min regular updates are happy, and those that want longer can just do every 3rd or 4th update. Everyone wins.

I only play every 3rd or 4th update, and the fact that he releases bit by bit, does not affect me in any way. The only people that would be affected are modders/compressors/etc.
I'm pretty sure he did switch to every couple of months after he did a poll on steam. That only affects the the steam version I think though.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Fappable One

May 14, 2020

Bingo (y)
I either wait 8-10 updates since they're small, or wait 3-4 months until my next download. All depends on either how much content there is, or amount of sexy time

Guilty Pleasure also has small updates. For that game I usually go every 5
Of course each person is different. This is from my perspective :WeSmart:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Too bad Lauren cannot be a LI she's the only model that I would call hot. I'm not into Milfs with a backside like a bus and utters like watermelons, Ashley is basically a younger mini-me of her mom with a few piercings, and Velvet I find unattractive due to the massive tattoos and piercings. Goth chicks are not for me.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes