underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
I don't hate it, but there's a lot of chatter and 'ooo~ MYSTERY!~~' dialogue, trying to build suspense for some kinda reveal about who kidnapped them and why. I get that it's not SUPER realistic to immediately be smashing down with family in a kidnapping scenario, but it's not quite at a point where there is satisfactory payoff. Just... lots of teasing (I did mom/son route first, most I saw was a couple blowies, otherwise it's handjobs, masturbating together, and cumming on the mom) and that's full corruption route. The love route didn't even get blowjobs yet, I'm pretty sure. It's... fine, but it needs more spice double-quick, imo.
well dont forget you get to anally plow the mom in one of the paths for her but id rather plow the Giner :ROFLMAO:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
After playing through I am confused as to why this game is 7gb? You literally can play in skip and have it done in 5 min. This should be a 1-2gb file size max. There is NO reason to use high calibur .png in a game like this, or any renpy game imo, 99% of people can't tell any difference in the first place. As an artist myself, just export as jpg with quality set to max.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
After playing through I am confused as to why this game is 7gb? You literally can play in skip and have it done in 5 min. This should be a 1-2gb file size max. There is NO reason to use high calibur .png in a game like this, or any renpy game imo, 99% of people can't tell any difference in the first place. As an artist myself, just export as jpg with quality set to max.
Full Version: 8.5gb
Compressed: 364.3mb
Pretty significant difference.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less
Another one! Again, Mac version is included but since I don't have a Mac it wasn't tested for any bugs or crashes. I again added the Android version in this update!
We Are Lost is out on Steam! Put it on your wishlist or buy it, it would help the algorithm promote the game! Also, if you bought the game already, please leave a review.

HD version -
PC:
Mac:
Compressed Version -
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Changelog:
40 Renders
Visit my subreddit for cool HD pictures of your favorite characters!

Join my Discord for previews on upcoming updates and tons of other cool stuff!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.4.6] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.5a -> v0.4.6 [114 MB]
- - - -

Universal: v0.4.4 -> v0.4.6 [217 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I´m a bit confused. In the dev notes the dev says " Since a lot of people have been asking, there is NO NTR in my game. If you choose one character that stops the other from pursuing the women. "

does that mean that depending on what character we pick, at one point we also get the chance to fuck the other women? Cuz for now it seems more like if you pick one character, you miss out on the other women?

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I´m a bit confused. In the dev notes the dev says " Since a lot of people have been asking, there is NO NTR in my game. If you choose one character that stops the other from pursuing the women. "

does that mean that depending on what character we pick, at one point we also get the chance to fuck the other women? Cuz for now it seems more like if you pick one character, you miss out on the other women?
What do you expect when you have 2 mc and the same LIs xd

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
I didn't play this game yet. I looked at the overview and it has something that bugs me.

Faces that are too familiar when I watch the preview renders.

There's a picture with two male characters: one is totally Vinnie from BaD and the second is clearly MC from Midnight Paradise with alternate hairstyle.

At least that's not so obvious with female characters. But in the end I know I'm not gonna give this game a try anytime soon. Sorry guys.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022

at some point i think he will he said it before and or eluded to it so yeah id say so it is getting to the point now in the story it seems the other MC your not playing will get killed off or something to that effect where you wont see him again and eventually the woman or women you didnt pick with MC with meet up with the one you did pick minus the other MC attached to them

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
What do you expect when you have 2 mc and the same LIs xd
uhm... what do i expect? Exactly what´s written in the dev notes maybe? That no matter which MC you pick, you get the women and the other "MC " is locked out of their content? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes