lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
so the dad get two virgin daughter in gameplay and the boys only get one milf mom?? its not fair maan
Do you know the dad character is played by the players (aka us), right? So what the hell is this talk about fairness since doesn't matter who gets who because will be always the character controled by the players

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
Gallery Unlocker for v0.4.6
---------------------------------------------
Usage: copy attached file to game/ directory
Note: Needs to be updated for every version

Important Information: The dev's gallery code is super messed also it does not copy variables like the name you defined or the relationships so you will have alot of None in the text. Scenes are replayable but do not make much sense. Maybe i will fix it later or we must wait for a fix from the dev
Don't work for me, gallery stay empty :(

Reactions: minasetaki

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
We need that Torrent!!!
WeAreLost-0.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: tallghostdown

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do you know the dad character is played by the players (aka us), right? So what the hell is this talk about fairness since doesn't matter who gets who because will be always the character controled by the players
Riiiight...

This is a VERY reductive way to see this.

Let's say, that like me, you chose the younger man.

After a while you realize that if you got the older woman, the older man got the younger ones. It then becomes obvious that if you are fucking one, he is fucking the other 2.

This is made even worse, because you are locked in a route. You can't see or know anything about it. But you can imagine it, not as a MC, but as a player.

To me, and I point this again, TO ME, this is very uncomfortable.

This HAS to be the purpose of this specific (horrible) game design. Make you imagine what is happening with the ones you can't see, cause frustration, making players uncomfortable, while delaying sexual gratification as much as possible.

I'm done being teased, I'll only ever play this again when (IF) it is Completed. This is waaaay too manipulative.

Peace :(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Riiiight...

This is a VERY reductive way to see this.

Let's say, that like me, you chose the younger man.

After a while you realize that if you got the older woman, the older man got the younger ones. It then becomes obvious that if you are fucking one, he is fucking the other 2.

This is made even worse, because you are locked in a route. You can't see or know anything about it. But you can imagine it, not as a MC, but as a player.

To me, and I point this again, TO ME, this is very uncomfortable.

This HAS to be the purpose of this specific (horrible) game design. Make you imagine what is happening with the ones you can't see, cause frustration, making players uncomfortable, while delaying sexual gratification as much as possible.

I'm done being teased, I'll only ever play this again when (IF) it is Completed. This is waaaay too manipulative.

My understanding (and it's just based on the comments and replies that I've read) is that only the MC you choose gets all the girls exclusively, meaning that the other one doesn't get the other LI or LIs even prior to arriving for the MC you play as, so only the MC you play as will smash any of these girls in your playthrough.
But, that's what I understood from comments, can't actually verify if it's true since I'm yet to play (I intend to play as the son/brother MC and I wait until blonde sis arrives for him) :LOL:

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
yeah but have u personally tested the newest version??
Let's just say, it is very important to be safe. Really, it is.

BUT.

It is even more important to not be impertinent. Each of us as the same amount of minutes in a day, you are really asking someone to use theirs to please you, maybe, just maybe, be a bit more "Nice" about it? I don't know, but that insistence of yours feels a bit TOO demanding.

If you are that worried, set up a Virtual Machine, download the file into it, open it, check it, and if you feel charitable, then come back and tell us. Don't demand someone to do it for you.

:: Breathe ::

• Red Heart
Reactions: ben_sylar
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes