Jul 1, 2018
This game is using a save location that is already being used by many other games

C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\dark_elegance-1653677868

Changing that to something else would be appreciated

Ex: Just changing the target folders name to "we_are_lost_1234" would be enough

Reactions: sergerserj

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, sure.

One thing is what you know.

Another is what it feels like. I don't expect YOU to be able to understand it. You don't seem really capable of critical thinking.

Parroting what I have already read, and responded to, will not further this conversation. Read what I said, there's the answer for you.

But, since you don't seem capable of even that little, I'll explain again:

1- It is NOT what is happening, it is about what it feels like it is happening.
2- If the Dev felt the NEED to put it in the game, it is because they are fully aware that that is what this game feels like.
3- If they went to that trouble, but didn't bother to FIX what is causing people to feel like that, it is because that is their intention.
4- If this is their intention, this game is extremely manipulative, and I will wait until it is done to see if it worth playing it again or not. IF it ever is completed.
5- This is a very bad way to make a game. Making players uncomfortable ON PURPOSE, it is not a wining strategy.

So, go back to your patronizing fair for little kids.

Peace :D
You're a paranoid, insecure person. It's not real life. It's a hard coded game that flat out tells you what is happening (or is not happening in this case). 99% of human people would not automatically assume that a father and daughters would naturally just start fucking or a mother and son would just jump on each other. In an incest game that percentage changes a bit until the game FLAT OUT TELLS YOU NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Don't parrot your "bUt tHaT's whAt it fEEls like!" No. No it doesn't.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Have to say only played the Mom Son part doubt I will play the Dad Daughter part.
Not keen that Son just gets Mom while Dad probably has the choice of two or both Daughters.
I like the Fact it states clearly in game that despite the Corperations best efforts.
The route you don't play isn't getting involved the way your route is.
But honestly the only thing that would bug me the most is if the Mom and Son or Dad and Daughter's.
DON'T royaly fuck over the Cult/Corperation in the End.
Fuck off that they say they set it up to do them a favour in Mom and Son's case it was KIDNAP end off.
And if the MC was fucking useless at survival then what?.
On top of which they have been broadcasting them without concent.
Obviously making money on it so FUCK them and their deal,
Say yes take it get home and fuck them over as soon as possible.
They need sending to prison .

But thats just my opinion.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Dev uses WebM for animations but still uses PNG for the images instead of WebP. :unsure:

RICCBOND

Nov 12, 2023
The game is nice, the girls are gorgeous, the renders well done. Just after hundreds of renders why to be so much in the hurry in the main scenes? The anal with Scarlett could be something epic, such a beauty with a fantastic ass, and instead goes so quick, almost also with little desire by MC, who previousle had said he didn't know if anal was good or not... In the interest of the game i would add some more renders, MC says for example he is keeping away the anal plug and putting his finger in Scarlett ass, but no renders about it. The starting penetration animation is very quick and also not so good in respect of the quality of other parts; also MC goes easily all the way with his big cock into Scarlett, whilst it would have more real and exciting to see he introducing the tip, and slowly go all the way..
I mean Maddog you designed tens of render of Scarlett beautiful ass, MC should desire anal above all, please add some more renders to complete and spicy up one of the most important moment of the game :)

RICCBOND

Nov 12, 2023
Definetely the author is more an artist than the creator of an adult game :) Also in the father daughters path so many good renders, but arriving at sex the quality of the renders goes down; when Ashley masturbates on her butt appear two dark brown lines that are totally unnatural; and also when the father starts to rub Ashley pussy with his dick the body of ashley is unnatural at the joint of the leg with her body. Please MadDog take the right careand quality also for the sex scenes :)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Nice milf, looking forward to seeing her get thoroughly plowed by the son.

One thing I don't get is if the LIs are exclusive to each guy or if we will eventually see the brother get with the sisters, it feels like it might go this way since the dad doesn't do anything if you pick the son route.

Though considering updates are fragmented between each route as well as the useless cop it would take ages to reach that stage :HideThePain:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nice milf, looking forward to seeing her get thoroughly plowed by the son.

One thing I don't get is if the LIs are exclusive to each guy or if we will eventually see the brother get with the sisters, it feels like it might go this way since the dad doesn't do anything if you pick the son route.

Though considering updated are fragmented between each route as well as the useless cop it would take ages to reach that stage :HideThePain:
The Paths are coming together.

Reactions: Overlord070

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Prediction: Depending on which POV you pick you get an update that the "Other team" is failing. I.E. if you play as the son POV you get an update that the father is failing to doink his daughters. If you play the father's POV you get an update that the son is failing to doink his mom. My prediction is that whichever POV you pick the other male is going to get his gal/girls taken away and dropped on the other island.

Meaning, at some point the son's POV will have the mom and sisters all on the island with him and the father either on his island alone or released. And same with the other way, though that would be more boring since it's just his wife and the incest crowd wouldn't be as thrilled as it's not very taboo...unless she starts having threesomes/foursomes with the daughters.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Not really good and not really bad game either. Constantly add new environment to make game entertaining, interesting decision. But bdsm room where is not even a hint of any bdsm action. And other unlogical events/twists ruining a lot. Some capital letters wrong in relations. And save location need to be changed, it's conflict to other games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes