Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
8 gigs and no sex with the mom. disapointing tbh, only 4 scenes total one was imagination with a different random girl, two foreplay and 1 anal, havent played the dads side yet maybe thats where all those gb went to.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
8 gigs and no sex with the mom. disapointing tbh, only 4 scenes total one was imagination with a different random girl, two foreplay and 1 anal, havent played the dads side yet maybe thats where all those gb went to.
Well there is Anal Scene with Mom - Follow red color text

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Disappointment with low content :(- Ok Milf Anal is Good :love: (y) (Expecting Vaginal + Cream-pie = Pregnancy Fantasy Yeah :KEK:(y) - But Size is to Big 8.6 Gigs
- you have to try load saves on Daughter path (that sucks)
every update demoralizes me :cautious:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
And you are taking too many liberties with other peoples time. Wanna know, find for yourself. Stop asking people to do it for you, fam.

Peace :(
I strongly disagree with you.
The download of this game unfortunately has got some kind of a bad reputation due to earlier malware. And elsewehere I have read, that the shared, actual version of this game (or one versions of this update at least) has been infected with malware again. So the question, whether downloading the game here is safe or not, is a very reasonable question. And asking, if anybody has already checked this actual version for download or not, is also very reasonable. It wouldn't make sense, if everbody would do that on its own, if it has already been done. I am pretty sure, the question was not a demand to do that, but just a simple question, if it is "proven" save or just "rumored" save. I am pretty sure that many here would be very grateful, I someone, who already has checked the actual version for malware, would just say that. This is not meant as an demand to anybody to do that, but a question, if this has been already done.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
do we not have compressed v for this ?? i scrolled back and only saw the link for update only and torrent

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The update doesn't work. it ends up exactly where I left it. can someone explain to me?
Worked fine for me. I got another 5 minutes of play at the end.

Do you use the ipatch? perhaps something changed in the coding with the gallery addition and it needs to be updated?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The update doesn't work. it ends up exactly where I left it. can someone explain to me?
Worked fine for me. I got another 5 minutes of play at the end.

Do you use the ipatch? perhaps something changed in the coding with the gallery addition and it needs to be updated?
this seems to be an update only for dad route, based on images/renders, too lazy to check the script.
if you are on the mom path (as i am myself), you get nothing...regardless of i-patch or not i-patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bob danio

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
this seems to be an update only for dad route.
if you are on the mom path (as myself), you get nothing...regardless of i-patch or not i-patch.
Oh ok. Thanks. I'm Dad route. That's weird, I thought he said both paths would always get updates. :(

Reactions: bob danio

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh ok. Thanks. I'm Dad route. That's weird, I thought he said both paths would always get updates. :(
they should get, but only in monthly/bigger updates
those should be weekly updates only, so there is not that much of content (a few dozens of renders top) and only one route per update.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I've only played the son's path so far, but here are my thoughts.

As far as AVN plots go, it's not the worst I've seen, but it's up there in the "Holy shit, really? This is the logic?" I think I actually hurt my eyes rolling them so hard. The whole "We kidnapped you, took you from your lives, dropped you on an island against your will, threw a wrench into whatever plans you may have had in life, but you love us because we let you doink your mom in the butt." reveal was just...wtf. Renders are great and the mom is super hot though.

Honestly, I think the story would have worked a ton better if one of them had been recruited before the trip. Like the mom actively trying to seduce the son for her own wants/needs or the son being coerced to seduce his mom.

Going to try the father's POV next and I expect it will be the same exact eyerolling logic.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes