indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yep considering th shortest updates ever seen here. (i mean 45 renders each....really??) and no sex at all...irt's a bit depressing , i had expectation in this VN...hope this will change soon..i like incest story and renders seems good enough , but really, dev, give us something with mom and sister and pls a bit more content for each update would be nice too. thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daskapital61

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Dude, I'm still at the "What is he to you?:" & "What is she to you?:" and I'm already laughing my ass off :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
I don't even know what the story is about, or if they all live together, yet I'm somehow supposed to guess who is who and what they all are to eachother.

10/10!

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Weird start. I have to answer a bunch of questions I have no idea how to answer. "Who is he to you"? I DON'T KNOW! Who even is he?? "What is he to Ashley and Velvet?" WAAT? Who are Ashley and Velvet?? How can I answer these?? At least provide a patch so I don't have to guess who everyone is before even knowing they exist.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
We Are Lost [v0.3.17] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [908 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [913 MB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [55 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.3.12 -> v0.3.17 [60 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes