Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Game is now fine. I checked it and deleted the script that was causing the malware to download. For safety I also rebuild the file.
Aside from the Thread and the Warning Sam already made. I want to remind you too to be very cautious with Ren'py games atm. Please redownload the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm kinda bummed out with this tbh. My dumbass should have noticed it. I checked the .py that was modified in the games yesterday, because I already suspicious. But I didn't check the game folder. They already changed their method. Should have noticed it :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, is safe to download it now?
Let's think together for a bit:

- You read a warning, as I did
- The same persons that put up that warning, have control over the links posted to download
- If the downloadable versions weren't safe, would they let them there? No, they would NOT
- ???
- Now, what do we make of this? Is it safe to download it now?

Peace :(

Reactions: Alexander_Hamilton

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
What the hell? Is that copied .exe coming from the dev?
NVM : It seems someone leaked the game and put their own modified file into the game.

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
Let's think together for a bit:

- You read a warning, as I did
- The same persons that put up that warning, have control over the links posted to download
- If the downloadable versions weren't safe, would they let them there? No, they would NOT
- ???
- Now, what do we make of this? Is it safe to download it now?

Peace :(
So “yes” or “no”?

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
Great. I also got the virus message, but he reported to me over 200 infected files, apparently all of them have been put into quarantine. but when I checked it was empty. Afterwards I noticed that all of my saves, including those of other games (over 100), had disappeared. I don't know if it makes sense to replay all of the games from 4 years.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes