• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ [v0.5.2] [crotch]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr Pops Alot

Mar 26, 2020
I have no rice & I must scream
A better pun would be "I have no rice & I must eat", since well, it's a survival game

Also since this is the same guy who made That Life (which is already translated), I Wanna Go Home, and Ume-chan is Here; are you (KinkyDF) planning to translate those as well?

edit: I legitimately don't know how to ping users here

Reactions: KinkyDF

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
A better pun would be "I have no rice & I must eat", since well, it's a survival game

Also since this is the same guy who made That Life (which is already translated), I Wanna Go Home, and Ume-chan is Here; are you (KinkyDF) planning to translate those as well?

edit: I legitimately don't know how to ping users here
absolutely yes :)
No, that life is not translated by me. Only "Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival" there is a thread in this forum. Take a look (y)

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I'm sorry it's the best I can do, to write here I use google translator. I don't know English well but I understand it by reading it. I wanted to translate this game because nobody did it completely
Sorry dude don't want to sound like a dick but you really shouldn't translate something into a language you don't understand yourself.

• Thinking Face

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
Sorry dude don't want to sound like a dick but you really shouldn't translate something into a language you don't understand yourself.
I saw that some people appreciated machine translation more than the original so I said why not do it? If you don't like it, don't play it

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This quarantine is turning me into a deviant.
Time to make shit flavored curry.. or curry flavored shit, whatever takes your fancy.

• Haha

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
for those wishing to obtain a 16:9 Ratio on a full screen:

Install this patch in a game folder (tutorial): tutorial.PNG
copy the files in the folders to the respective game folders as in the picture.
once the game has started, press the FN + F5 key for full screen mode 169 mod.PNG

Reactions: eungieu

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I saw the title about farming and get excited :PogChamp:

Then i come here and it's full of :poop::HideThePain:

Okay.

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Can you catch corona from excrement?

I read somewhere that you can, but not because the shit has it, but if someone sneezes on the turd or smth like that.
In short terms you need have a specific list of fetishes to contract CoVid-19 from excrements, ir a dog thatis waaaay too friendly

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes