RPGM Completed We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ [v0.5.2] [crotch]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Pretty sure whether you get sick from eating your own species' shit isn't based-on culture. Animal fecal matter I remember being okay, but I know mexico was using human fecal matter to fertilize crops and people were getting sick and they got fined.
from what I know you have to let human waste compost for like 1-3 years and that is without thinking about the medicines the people that make the waste are taking.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get past those guards when you're trying to find the Lord's Daughter's belonging?
Also how to find Iron

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get past those guards when you're trying to find the Lord's Daughter's belonging?
If you go around to the north-east and find a patch of sand, you can summon the fish and ride the fish across water. You land from the fish behind the guards and walk up to the ring
If you try summon the fish in a non-sand patch its not gonna work and it will be summoned dead

Reactions: Dragul17

ola123456789

Dec 25, 2017
how can I safe this games?.Because when i turn off the pc the game that i safe does not appear and have to start again

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Pretty sure whether you get sick from eating your own species' shit isn't based-on culture. Animal fecal matter I remember being okay, but I know mexico was using human fecal matter to fertilize crops and people were getting sick and they got fined.
Human excrement does work as fertilizer. But human excrement really is a lot more risky than any other kind of, well, shit, because it's the one type of excrement most likely to contain pathogens that affect humans.

Whether animal fecal matter is dangerous really varies. The rule of thumb is that the feces of strict herbivores (horses, sheep, etc.) are less dangerous than those of omnivores (pigs) or carnivores (dogs, etc.), because animals that eat other animals are a lot more likely to contract nasty bacteria and parasites.

That said; don't play around with horse shit. You'll get tetanus.

Reactions: SealFkU
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes