VN Others Completed We Love Master! [Score]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
@KOR Weren't you supposed to come by 2 weeks back? Come today at around 7'o clock, Arka'll be here too.
told ya suffered somewhat extend from dengue :pokerFace:
a change in plan, sat 6 pm

what's with the only download options being torrents? Wanted to see more pictures but couldn't find the visual novel on doujin websites
:test:

He's got 4.

He may think they are sex slaves for now but once the kids start coming that shits over for him.
look at the last CG i posted! (SH)it happened :tf::tf::tf:

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Whats the difference? I mean torrent files,one of them is mosaic or something?

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
just a heads up. my antivirus program trigger on 2 of the file on the torrent download. it looked like a simple thing to clear up. but i recommend you run a check on your systems,

anyway, thanks for the game. i have yet to look into it

Reactions: Fed

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Nopy is not working, strange thing being its not only for this game, is the service having issues atm ?

Fed

May 14, 2017
just a heads up. my antivirus program trigger on 2 of the file on the torrent download. it looked like a simple thing to clear up. but i recommend you run a check on your systems,

anyway, thanks for the game. i have yet to look into it
My anti virus (avira) also picked up something in the rar that I downloaded from mega. I hadn't even unpacked it yet.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
My anti virus (avira) also picked up something in the rar that I downloaded from mega. I hadn't even unpacked it yet.
I'm using Avira too and it doesn't say any positive file is there

Fed

May 14, 2017
I'm using Avira too and it doesn't say any positive file is there
For what it's worth I downloaded them mega version and it said it found TR/Agent.Themida.38 without me even having to unzip it.

Edit: I'm also using the Avira anti virus that comes with the "suite" thing (it has a bunch of different programs included like a vpn) that they have rather than the standalone. I had the standalone for a while but something went weird and now I have this.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote