VN Others Completed We Love Master! [Score]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
try using compatibility, works fine on XP, win 7

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Keep getting a runtime error on the Mega download. Not sure why it wont work.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
This may be me being dumb as shit, but how do you run this game? It says to run the icsebody exe file, but I didn't get one of those in the mega download. There's an icsebody that's .old, one that's .lst, and one with no extension. The no extension one is just listed as 'file' for file type instead of application or anything like that. Am I missing something incredibly obvious, or is there something wrong here?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This may be me being dumb as shit, but how do you run this game? It says to run the icsebody exe file, but I didn't get one of those in the mega download. There's an icsebody that's .old, one that's .lst, and one with no extension. The no extension one is just listed as 'file' for file type instead of application or anything like that. Am I missing something incredibly obvious, or is there something wrong here?
The right one will have an icon in it. Run that one.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
The right one will have an icon in it. Run that one.
None have an icon on them. There's an icon above them, but that's all that it is. When I click the icon (fist thing I did, actually. Instincts are instincts) it just opens the icon like any other image file, because that's all it is. None of the icsebody files use it, though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's weird. My version I had on the laptop has icsebody.exe with an icon. Is it possible to post a screenshot without revealing any personal info?
Makes me wonder if the antivirus took the exe mistaking it for a false positive?

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
icsebodpic.jpg
That's what I get. The gosyudai one, with the icon? That one is JUST an icon. The Icsebody with no extension is just listed as 'file' for type (SUPER helpful.) and doesn't seem to be capable of being run with any program I have, or on its own. I don't know what .lst or .old are, and they don't run when I click'em, so I've left them alone other than trying to click. After that, I'm stumped because I have a tendency to be dumb, and I don't wanna break somethin' I'd rather have remain unbroken.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try a "Hail Mary". The Icsedbody file? Right click on it and select properties. Change file type to .exe and apply, hit okay and try again. If that doesn't work, redownload the mega with the antivirus turned off and then extract the file. Look at it and it should be there. If it's not, let us know.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
Try a "Hail Mary". The Icsedbody file? Right click on it and select properties. Change file type to .exe and apply, hit okay and try again. If that doesn't work, redownload the mega with the antivirus turned off and then extract the file. Look at it and it should be there. If it's not, let us know.
Okay, tried changing the file. Computer didn't like that at all. It spit out a message saying it was an unsupported file type, then the message box didn't want to close. After about ten minutes of careful, delicate attempts at getting the message to close by screaming obscenities at my wretched, ancient, decrepit computer, and hammering at the mouse with increasing levels of force and disgust, I decided on the nuclear solution because I'm a patient and benevolent man. My computer has just now safely restarted after putting the battery back in and going through several test restarts to ensure computer was done being a bitchy little crybaby about all of this.
I'm tired. I'll see about redownloading tomorrow, since it took most of an hour to get this digital ass-wagon to download it the first go-round. I think it may be time to break down and get a new computer. Maybe just break the computer down with a mallet.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This came out in 2008. I was playing mostly Japanese VNs at that time. It should work on Windows XP and newer. So a dual core with a couple gigs of ram is more than sufficient. Trouble is, something happened to the the exe file. Either it was corrupted during the download or something in the operating system messed with it like an antivirus, system file, etc. I've had a windows 7 computer turn an exe to a file because winrar somehow messed up the extraction and when I used 7zip, I saw the exe after extraction. But that was a different game and I did get the exe to work by changing the file type once with an illusion game back in the late 200os.. I think it was biko.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
This came out in 2008. I was playing mostly Japanese VNs at that time. It should work on Windows XP and newer. So a dual core with a couple gigs of ram is more than sufficient. Trouble is, something happened to the the exe file. Either it was corrupted during the download or something in the operating system messed with it like an antivirus, system file, etc. I've had a windows 7 computer turn an exe to a file because winrar somehow messed up the extraction and when I used 7zip, I saw the exe after extraction. But that was a different game and I did get the exe to work by changing the file type once with an illusion game back in the late 200os.. I think it was biko.
I think '08 is a few years after my computer was new. I tried redownloading, but the exe was just a file again. I'm afraid I don't have enough candles to give a proper offering to any dark gods in exchange for safely typing '.exe' at the end of the file, and doing so without that kind of precaution seems to eat my digital abacus' soul. This isn't the first game I've encountered where some part or another just refuses to function. Usually though, it has the common decency to play me along for a little while before crashing just as I get invested. Ah well. Thanks for the help either way, and I'll keep the info in mind the next time something puts up a big red NO with no other indication as to what the hang up is.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think '08 is a few years after my computer was new. I tried redownloading, but the exe was just a file again. I'm afraid I don't have enough candles to give a proper offering to any dark gods in exchange for safely typing '.exe' at the end of the file, and doing so without that kind of precaution seems to eat my digital abacus' soul. This isn't the first game I've encountered where some part or another just refuses to function. Usually though, it has the common decency to play me along for a little while before crashing just as I get invested. Ah well. Thanks for the help either way, and I'll keep the info in mind the next time something puts up a big red NO with no other indication as to what the hang up is.
This is the icsebody.exe ... Extract this and put in same directory as the other icsebody files. If it's not popping up, it's your a/v is eating this. Turn the av off if that happens and use this file. I've tested it myself.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
All right, got the file saved. I'll try it out when I get back. Irresponsibility calls, and that shit is always collect. I shall return.

Machinehand

Nov 6, 2017
This is the icsebody.exe ... Extract this and put in same directory as the other icsebody files. If it's not popping up, it's your a/v is eating this. Turn the av off if that happens and use this file. I've tested it myself.
Okay, gave a try a few minutes ago and it worked fine with the icsebody you put up. I don't now why my computer doesn't like the one it gets from the DL sites listed in the main page. If it's garbling it in the download or the unzipping, then that's terrific. I'll try to download a copy with antivirus turned off to see if that makes a difference. It's not like a virus can make my word processing garbage disposal any worse than it already is. I'm not even entirely sure that my specs are good enough to support most modern viruses, so, hooray for obsolescence I suppose. What's the worst that happens, I can't play pong anymore?
Thanks for the help, it's appreciated. Gives me a little better understand of other games I've had trouble running, I believe. Either way, learning something new is always welcome and invariably useful.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Anti-Virus Security software found multiple types of threats in this download: Heur.AdvMl.B as well as Tojan.Gen as well as a few others... If it were just a reputation threat I might be slightly inclined to ignore it, but not multiple types of viruses on more then one file in this download... Sorry, not going to risk my computer over a downloadable game...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
What files, I will scan them myself.
If it was just a reputation issue with the main EXE file, i would most likely of just removed it from being scanned, but it is was beyond the exe file... I'm just not gonna worry about it... There were a dozen or so Unauthorized Access blocked when it attempted to make files, and access files it shouldn't have been attempting to access... Too many red flags for one game...

(UPDATE - It must have been the site I got it from, can't remember which one... Because I got it from another source and it runs fine now - 01/26/2018)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The following Tags need to be added to the OP for this thread as they appear in this VN:

Anal Play & Anal Sex (head maid loves that anal stuff, and there is fingers going down that way now and then with most of the characters)
Fellatio (the protagonist has a crap ton of BJ's in this VN)
BDSM (one of the women gets restrained a lot with various BDSM toys being used, such as a ball gag)
S&M (the protagonist and the head maid are a bit of sexual sadists now and then)
Cat Play (two of the characters get anal tails and cats ears, and they meow, in a couple scenes)
Corruption (most of the women are resistant to the protagonists perverted requests but over time come to love them)
Bisexual (eventually all 4 women and the protagonist have willing sex with one another)
Maid (the women are almost always dressed in maids uniforms)
Sex Toys (the protagonist loves his various sex toys)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote