VN Others Completed We Love Master! [Score]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hmm even after i installed the fond in the fond folder the text is overlapping in an unreadable way

Edit: Solved. Dont Use Japan-Emulator i have had so many games that need this thing, so i automaticly used it here aswell, after i accidently forgot to use it, the overlapping of letters dissapeart

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
hmm even after i installed the fond in the fond folder the text is overlapping in an unreadable way

Edit: Solved. Dont Use Japan-Emulator i have had so many games that need this thing, so i automaticly used it here aswell, after i accidently forgot to use it, the overlapping of letters dissapeart
I'm not using the emulator but still have the problem... any ideas?

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Though I think they use their own app as a proxy to launch the games you buy.
Probably no easy to abuse and pirate.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
this text is horrible and overlaps with weird spacing
That happens in these Japanese Hentai Visual Novels sometimes... I think it has something to do with whomever did the translation/interpretation to English... The text reads fine, but has odd spacing and so forth...

Zip

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
That happens in these Japanese Hentai Visual Novels sometimes... I think it has something to do with whomever did the translation/interpretation to English... The text reads fine, but has odd spacing and so forth...

Zip
i figured out how to fix it there is a fonts file open it click install... not perfect the bold letter still blend into each other but at least it is readable

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
MalwaeBytes detected a threat from this game, specifically the item called: lcsebody.Old
Game works fine without it, since i quarantined/deleted it.
I had downloaded the game from the Mega link.
I enjoy it, altho the names looked funny, but everything else was fine.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
Confirm that the file lcsebody.Old comes up as a threat with several AV programs.
I checked it online at Virustotal, and about 20/60 AV engines marked it as threat or suspected. Though most of them also marked as generic, which if I understand correctly is more about a programs behaviour than about identifying known virus code.

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
Game has sex scenes but they censor "bad" words.... I mean how can sex scenes be ok but words is a no no...:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
its a cultural thing, kinda like thanos snapping his fingers and killing 1/2 of all life is pg-13 but if wonder woman exposes a titty its an automatic R rating.

Oct 2, 2018
Make sure you delete the Icsebody.old file right after you extract the zip if your Anti-virus/firewall didn't already do it for you! It apparently contains a trojan.gen file. So yeah, better safe then sorry.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Make sure you delete the Icsebody.old file right after you extract the zip if your Anti-virus/firewall didn't already do it for you! It apparently contains a trojan.gen file. So yeah, better safe then sorry.
Yeah I confirm this... Delete the Icsebody.old: Probably an old leftover patch left there by mangagamers for some weird freaking reason!

BorkedMonitor

Feb 1, 2020
Looks promising. Downloaded fine.
But for some reason, the text is a messed up. Some of the letter and word spacing is messed up proportionately. And there are some parts where the letters overlap.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote