1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Wow that redhead from the pics looks superhot, but 5 minutes were enough for me with this game; the translation is superbad.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the English translation is so bad you can't really understand what the choices mean, in many cases. So basically you're clicking buttons at random and seeing if something happens. Needs a translator.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Art is fine, but the problem is the english tranlation, its very confusing to choose a choice during the gameplay.

Reactions: rafa30

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Can somebody please Localize this in English? The Dev tried, but it needs work.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
the Engrish is so horrible that i stoped before the intro was finished holy crap.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..saw update for this yesterday..decided to try again..my head hurts :( the only thing i understand is the names of the girls...the biggest problem is..WTF choice do you pick when presented with choices?..to an English only speaker..they are totally nonsensical ...PLEASE developer..post on twitter or here that you'd like a volunteer translator...there are people here that are happy to help(so they can see their name up in pixels in the credits) :p because i'm not sure if this is good or not based on my inability to comprehend it.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
ok..saw update for this yesterday..decided to try again..my head hurts :( the only thing i understand is the names of the girls...the biggest problem is..WTF choice do you pick when presented with choices?..to an English only speaker..they are totally nonsensical ...PLEASE developer..post on twitter or here that you'd like a volunteer translator...there are people here that are happy to help(so they can see their name up in pixels in the credits) :p because i'm not sure if this is good or not based on my inability to comprehend it.
it would be cool if any volunteers help translate
The game is cool.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello guys, I'm an author of this game.
I'm sorry, I didn't know there is a thread on this forum, actually.

Thank you very much for being honest with translate problems. The translation is horrible, because I'm doing it pretty much by myself using only standart translating services like google.

Thanks for the nice comments, it gives me hot warm feelings <3.

Please if you know about volunteers who would like to translate this game from Russian to English I would love to contact them and try my best.

Also, in the next version there will be a full walkthrough, so maybe it will be easier to catch up with scenario, even with bad engrish. :)

If you have any other questions please be sure to ask.
Thank you very much, again.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys, I'm an author of this game.
I'm sorry, I didn't know there is a thread on this forum, actually.

Thank you very much for being honest with translate problems. The translation is horrible, because I'm doing it pretty much by myself using only standart translating services like google.

Thanks for the nice comments, it gives me hot warm feelings <3.

Please if you know about volunteers who would like to translate this game from Russian to English I would love to contact them and try my best.

If you have any other questions please be sure to ask.
Thank you very much, again.
If you improve the translation the game will be better understood
I liked the art of the game.
especially Candy and Clarke
Candy very beautiful :heartcoveredeyes:
I wish you success with this game

Reactions: iNaJke

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
If you improve the translation the game will be better understood
I liked the art of the game.
especially Candy and Clarke
Candy very beautiful :heartcoveredeyes:
I wish you success with this game
Hey, thank you very much.
If it is you, who mailed me a message, then thank you twice as much for letting me know there is a thread here!!! :)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If it is you, who mailed me a message, then thank you twice as much for letting me know there is a thread here!!! :)
Yes
I hope you do not give up on the game.
I would very much like to play version 0.4.:love::love:

Evy22

Jul 18, 2020
This is your best game
when will we have a new update?
I really like Candy and Clark
good game
don't abandon him please :cry:

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes