Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I see this dev really like his threesomes, lesbian prolly won't be avoidable then
Probably not since those of us secure in our masculinity like those scenes also. Have to question any guy who's afraid of a naked female messing with another naked female. It's double the tits, mouths and pussies, what's not to like?

Reactions: Commander Booty

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Probably not since those of us secure in our masculinity like those scenes also. Have to question any guy who's afraid of a naked female messing with another naked female. It's double the tits, mouths and pussies, what's not to like?
It's simple really. Everyone has their preferences, Likes and dislikes. That's not too hard for you to comprehend is it

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's simple really. Everyone has their preferences, Likes and dislikes. That's not too hard for you to comprehend is it
Nope, that's fine to comprehend. It's those who go "ew, oh my god, gross, disgusting, why the hell did you EVER put that in the game!!?!?!?!?" type reactions that show someone has much deeper insecurities than simply not liking a fetish. If you don't like it you normally go "meh, not my specific thing" and move on. You don't come in and blast people who like the fesith, or demand your specific fetish be included (or excluded) from a game :)

Bercos

Sep 20, 2021
It took 70 minutes for me to finish it. There are 2 endings and they are very easy to get. Just play casually.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes