EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
weding.jpg
Overview:

This is the sequel to Hen Party
Today is the wedding, but are things really going to turn out the way they should?​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.02
Language: English and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
WIN/MAC:
- - -

2015-09-12_180926.jpg 2015-09-12_180936.jpg 2015-09-12_180946.jpg
Prequel:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
dat third sample image... "But what if I don't want to reach my final destination?"

Also, her face is completely detached from the supposed energy that dialogue is projecting.

Also also, it's kinda disappointing that such seemingly good trap games have you play as the trap.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
dat third sample image... "But what if I don't want to reach my final destination?"

Also, her face is completely detached from the supposed energy that dialogue is projecting.

Also also, it's kinda disappointing that such seemingly good trap games have you play as the trap.
Yeah thats a bummer for me... Waiting for a good one with a dominate male as the protag

popober

Jun 9, 2017
thought this was gonna be a Steins;Gate parody game judging from the picture, now I'm just sad
It's not? I thought the titular wedding would be Rintaro's and Makise's, then what's the significance of the cover image? Or is it just randomly misleading? That is disappointing.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
When i see the tags i tought that was not my type of game, but i give it a chance and tried.
;-;
Sorry to tell but the game is boring, and confusing. Looks like who made the game take CG for thousand of other games and ramdonly dropped them in the game. This is just what i think, dont want to offend who made the game, or who liked it

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
so, that bdsm tag is for male or female? i ask bc im trick a lot game in forum :<

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
how is the hentai scenes ? good or no ,and why the pictures look different from each other -_-

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
Not great. The big reason I put this up was because it is the sequel to Hen Party, and I hate having unknown sequels or prequels to games. I tried out Hen Party, and it was better.

Reactions: nrop111

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What the hell is there to read? This is one of the most non-descriptive descriptions in the history of describing things.
It tells you it's the sequel to Hen Party yet people pull Steins Gate out of that somehow.

Reactions: bas

AkaiK

Jul 23, 2017
"Somehow"
Big main image of the Steins;Gate cast with Kurisu in a wedding dress
Don't even pretend. Besides, there's no link to Hen Party and it's not like everyone knows every single H-Game. For all I know it could've been a S:G parody as well. I had to search up what it was.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes