ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
2 stars, simply for the premise being something I'm interested in. It's very hard to find sissy games with both homo and hetero sex involved, without some weird sci-fi transformation that turns the male protagonist into a female. But the delivery in this game is really quite horrid, even worse than Hen Party. The art changes constantly, almost as if numerous pictures were stolen from around the net and hodge podged together. The writing/translation is weak and the choices are sometimes unclear.

Yet another sissification game that had some potential but failed on the delivery.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
is it just me or are there in two of the screenshots a buttplug Floating? oO

and nice game as far as i can see, but i really hope someday Comes a game where you switch to the dom part of the Story
The butt plug is simply the game's cursor. They used the same thing in Hen Party.

Reactions: DarknessGod

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
Which is why I hate games with stolen assets in general.
Agreed. However, not everyone has the talent for artwork, or the right equipment. Starting programmers need somewhere to start, and often that leads to games like this. The premise wasn't horrible, but yeah, issues with stolen artwork did make it less enjoyable

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Wedding v1.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Wedding v1.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Very Kool! Thanks for sharing the port! I am weary of the earlier comments but I'm going to check it out and hope for the best. Commercial quality trap/sissification games for the English language are hard to come by, so we have to take what we can get. Thanks so much!

Reactions: DarknessGod
Jan 29, 2018
Chains of Power and Friends of Mine are really the only games out there that you are the dominant one turning someone into a trap. Fantasy Slave Trainer does too but it is all text based. I was disappointed as well. Maybe some day...
You wouldn't happen to have links to those two games would you?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah no, this and Hen-Party are just fucked imo. Gonna get married, let's cheat on my fiancee the night before and of the wedding. Hard pass, fuck this game and it's prequel.

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
dat third sample image... "But what if I don't want to reach my final destination?"

Also, her face is completely detached from the supposed energy that dialogue is projecting.

Also also, it's kinda disappointing that such seemingly good trap games have you play as the trap.
true, the best one i know is Tales of Androginy, and it's also a game with the mc as a trap, i recommend it thogh very good animations, great variety of scenes and paths, in arcade you can play whatever you want because there's no game over, so you can see all scenes, has a unique battle system of instances and positioning, and there's even a cheating mode, if you just want to fap, very good 10/10

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes