ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
dat third sample image... "But what if I don't want to reach my final destination?"

Also, her face is completely detached from the supposed energy that dialogue is projecting.

Also also, it's kinda disappointing that such seemingly good trap games have you play as the trap.
Chains of Power and Friends of Mine are really the only games out there that you are the dominant one turning someone into a trap. Fantasy Slave Trainer does too but it is all text based. I was disappointed as well. Maybe some day...

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Stolen art mostly or maybe all of it.
Close to no content for the 600mb.
Begging for support on patreon...
This "project" does not belong on this site imo.

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
Stolen art mostly or maybe all of it.
Close to no content for the 600mb.
Begging for support on patreon...
This "project" does not belong on this site imo.
Most of the original, Hen-Party, was the same. Lots of borrowed images, which is probably why Kexboy doesn't include them in his lists of work. Also, it's because it has both Windows version and Mac version included in that it's 600 mb. It's around 300 mb per OS. It's here just for those who want the sequel to Hen Party.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah thats a bummer for me... Waiting for a good one with a dominate male as the protag
the first game, Hen party, was done by a russian who ramdonly download like hundreds of images from google. i wasnt expecting much from this one tho.

Reactions: zeezlynx

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
So suffice to say, I found the third game in the trilogy... it has original art work, but it makes 1 and 2 look like masterpieces in comparison. Even I would't upload it here... I have some class

Reactions: mighty

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
hmm... when I saw the genre, I thought this'll be great. But after a few minutes I suddenly feel like watching a trap, about a boy who can dress like a girl =.="! Let's find another game

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
so the main character is a women that looks like her twin brother. so my question is where the hell is gay/trap/sissification part of the game?
PS:I only played for like day 4 and stopped.

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
so the main character is a women that looks like her twin brother. so my question is where the hell is gay/trap/sissification part of the game?
PS:I only played for like day 4 and stopped.
Towards the end, sadly. I don't want to ruin it, lol, for anyone who will play it, rofl, but it happens during the wedding reception is all I'll say.
Really, I'm so happy Kexboy's latest works are much, much better, and not as bad as his early attempts at game design, but sheesh... his early works compared to now are like comparing MS-Dos to Windows 10... as much as I may have liked MS-Dos, there is no way I'd ever want to go back to it.
Honestly, the one, and only, reason I had to putting this up was because it was a sequel to Hen-Party, and nothing more. Well, that, and to serve as a comparison to how far Kexboy has come.

Reactions: Johnyboy

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it just me or are there in two of the screenshots a buttplug Floating? oO

and nice game as far as i can see, but i really hope someday Comes a game where you switch to the dom part of the Story

Reactions: DarknessGod

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
is it just me or are there in two of the screenshots a buttplug Floating? oO

and nice game as far as i can see, but i really hope someday Comes a game where you switch to the dom part of the Story
There are some games where you can, has a list of games. However, most are paid games.

What I'd like to see is a Patreon made visual novel that has:
Multiple choice paths
Multiple perspectives to run through
Lots of animation/cg/pov/etc sex scenes
and really stretch the capabilities of Ren'py to its very limits, instead of doing the same old storyboard type games. Not that I don't enjoy the storyboards, but often I find myself turning to Unreal Engine/Unity/Flash games for more interactive content, and that's disappointing because Ren'py has so much more capabilities, from customizing color schemes, abilities to change music, play movies, play as a sim and as an rpg, and if you understand python, there is even more you can do. I don't think I've ever seen a game made that really makes use of all the available tools, at least not one you can play free with a Patreon availability to keep it free.

Reactions: moshi12 and F9Zoney
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes