Ren'Py Abandoned Weekend [Chapter-0-Fantasy-Part-1.2-Betta] [Pyramid]

Jan 16, 2020
A few reply to various questions

- the game is "female protag", but it's kinetic anyway (no choices)
- there is no sexual content, only some nice teasing
(so no lesbian and no heterosexual sex content, but the plot seem to tell us, than maybe, both are planed in the future)
- the game have two launchers, one in English, one in Russian, all in the same archive

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can we stop being obsessed with Hermione now?
I think I could stop, if only I got like one game where she plays a significant part AND which actually tells a decent story, has good scenes with her in it AND actually finishes.
As long as Witch Trainer remains the best Hermione game, I think it is a bit too early to stop "obsessing" about her.

Pyramid game

Jul 21, 2020
D.jpg

Fantasy Part 2 - development news.

In the second part, the possibility of choice has already been implemented and work continues on branching the plot. I am currently also working on adding animations to the game.

==================================

Во второй части возможность выбора уже реализована и продолжается работа над разветвлением сюжета. В настоящее время я также работаю над добавлением анимации в игру.

Reactions: Legend 123

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In the second part, the possibility of choice has already been implemented and work continues on branching the plot. I am currently also working on adding animations to the game.
Good to hear...now i hope you include pure lesbian choices so i can finally play a HP game too ^^

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Ok friends... i hate Potter series but... this Daz model is the best Germiona on this site. :)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
dunno.. pic #2 looks like a cross between brittany and hermione.. not saying it's a bad thing. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 1832235
Ginny will appear in the next part.
Wow, that´s a perfect real good looking Ginny:love: (Falling in love:D)
To join her in is a must have!

By the way, the Hermione here in game is a little bit too bigbreasted for my taste. :unsure:
(Beeing a true fan of Emma Watson and moderate or smaller breasted girls.:p)

I'm courious on the next updates in future.

Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
Do anyone know how to find key to the chest for first mission??
The first key ist in the floor of the red pavillion, it is in the shadows und the left side; set your monitor maximum bright, than you can see the key, you get the second key from the fairy on the right side (she ist there after you finde the first key)