VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Weekend Lollygagging [Final] [Pigeon Pleasure]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hayim96

5 starts for a lot of reasons but mainly for delivering what has been described.

Great women of all sort and they actually look real and sexy.
    Great story.
    Great variety of fetishes and they are all actually optional.

Just all in all a great game, I wonder if we will see a full game from the dev, I will surely be playing that!

Thanks dev for sharing and developing this amazing game, hope you are well and goodluck in the future!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

jawz

too much save scumming is required to see everything. some people like to replay, and that's fine, but when the writing and plot is so subpar that it needs a complete overhaul to be sensible, it's no longer worth replaying.

you can tell how bad the english is from the summary on the first post, and from the first couple of lines in game. let me tell you now, it does not improve.

part way through the game, your character is knocked unconscious, and the game's genre abruptly switches to this weird detective genre where you need to solve a crime by interviewing 4-5 women. at each point, you can just choose to have sex with them, but then you miss out on info on finding out who the perp is. i don't think it even matters whether you figure it out or not, as you get punched again and wake up to find that the entire detective thing was a dream.

the ending comes out of nowhere. so abrupt that it makes you go WTF??? and the dev has the balls to ask for feedback. if this dev actually cared about feedback, this game would not be the way it is
  3. 4.00 star(s)

radiells

This is a decent game with good renders, mostly light-hearted story with good amount of sexy scenes. It has choices which allows player to more or less select preferable girl.
    My main criticism is that game formed around playing it multiple times to see all scenes, while it does not contain gameplay itself or very deep story that may require more than one playthrough to fully grasp it. So, because of this unlocking all scenes turns into start the game - skip all seen scenes - make different choice - skip all seen scenes - make different choice... IMO it would be better just to give choices to skip scenes player may dislike and show everything else.
    Overall - good job dev, thank you.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game has a lot of scenes without any distracting factors. The renders are quite nice and the graphics are solid. There are a lot of fetishes, which you can choose. Nevertheless the flow of the game is not that nice, there is not easy way to orient in all the possible routes to get all the scenes. Also the ending is really bad.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final (?)

This is a pretty simple but a well made Ren'py game, what stood out about this game to me was the camera shots, very diverse and "tasteful" camera angles to be seen. Plus the 3D rendered characters are well made and the same can be said about the background images.
    Characters are fun and interesting and the story is a just a slice-of-life type of story with no real direction. What confused me the most was the ending, the confusing part about it is that there is no ending, yet the game is market as finished, which is a fucking lie. This game feels like it had 2~ chapters and in no way is finished.

Overall a good VN that does a few things different and adds its own flavour, but i cannot give this 5 stars, considering this is not finished.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

anzug

Surprisingly intricate and involved for a game that's essentially a one-shot spin off of another one, but I really enjoyed it.

A number of the character models are unique and interesting, and I enjoy the wide range of fetishes it offers up at different points. Most of them are optional, but enough aren't that it might be a turn-off for some people. The trans character in particular was well done in my opinion.

However, the story does kind of ride off the rails a bit, and the translation to english definitely needs work, so I can't quite give it five stars.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Ive-11

decent game with unique tag , but its not what i espected,

render is a big plus for this game cuz its pretty damn good
    char unique n lovely my favorite is anita n robyn
    story dunno bit decent
    since its not animated this game actually pretty good for fap mat :sneaky: ;)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Spettet

A nice game, and finished to boot (v1.0). Tastefully done. Well worth playing.
    Includes a nice set of kinks. My personal favorite being Robyn, the trans
    chick, which swings both ways, but there's only one scene where MC can get
    topped I think. The femdom with Sara, the mother is also nice, and there's
    some water sports, group action and voyeurism for instance.

The renders are of good quality, and all the characters look nice. And pretty
    much natural too. Not oversized dicks and tits for instance. There are no
    animations, unless you count some still images running back and forth at 0.2
    fps. But adding well done animations would probably add a lot to the effort
    needed to make the game.

There's an achievement section where you can see if you've hit all the scenes.
    Hard to find all.. I've unlocked around 80% I think.

The story isn't all too long, and you don't need to wait too long between the
    sex scenes. And there's a detective part in there where you can actually try to
    be a bit clever if you need incentive to try and listen to the story ;)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

AerisAngelus

Make a whole game about Robyn next please shes awesome.

ASMR tracks really add to the vibe as well and the branching paths offer many alternate play throughs.. def worth your time.

the detective scenario requires thinking as well, and keeps you on your toes
  10. 5.00 star(s)

anon_user_2

This is an incredibly underrated game.

Overall, I would say that the game is really worth it. It doesn't try to have a deep convoluted story or something. This game concentrates on being incredibly hot and kinky, and does it really good (for my taste).

Good:
    * There are many kinks in this game and they are very well done in a very arousing way.
    * All character models are good.
    * The scenes are incredibly hot. I have no idea how the author is doing that, but every new update they are better and better.
    * The music is nice.

Not so good:
    * There are a pair of optional scenes that are hard to get in the beginning (I only figured out how to unlock them by reading the code). Maybe a walkthrough would be nice. But overall I don't think there is really a way to "fail" the game, so no matter what you do, you should be fine (at least I have not discovered any "wrong" answers yet that are closing any of the character paths).
    * I didn't get the overall story, but I feel that it isn't particularly important, as I think it exists more to create the atmosphere for scenes. But if you like rich deep stories, then maybe this game is not the best pick for you.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Boogg

This is an example of what happens when artistic creativity gets out of control and focus is lost.

The point of the story really isn't anything new and that's ok. You are given plenty of choices and directions to go, although the story remains pretty linear. The renders look ok. Just ok. About average for what you see out there but not terrible. Aside from one point early in the story where you just cant seem to escape the boring babble and find yourself banging away at the buttons to get through it asap, the story keeps you engaged. During that egregiously boring time, even the MC is bored to tears and starts to fall asleep so there is that.

THEN.... Everything takes a 180 degree turn and goes bat shit. The story goes off on a crazy tangent where everything changes completely. You arent even on the same plane of existence. The explanation I received was that the MC lost consciousness from a punch and everything that happens to him is a hallucination. There was never any explanation about this. The MC doesn't even wake up in this state and question the world around him compared to what it was before he got knocked on his ass. There was nothing to indicate that this "alternate existance aka hallucination" was the case and when the update ends you are left going "What just happened?" This "hallucination" sequence does nothing more than completely derail the story and although I am sure the Dev will be able explain it in the next update, it just seems pointless.

In my opinion, the whole sequence could have been a side mini story. The update was a waste of time as it relates to the story and is badly out of place. Was it fun? Sure! The whole mystery dynamic was really cool and fun. That isn't my beef though. Did it belong in the story? Absolutely not. All it did was derail the story.

I can only pray that there will be an option to skip that segment altogether and stay with the story as it started. I am not continuing with this mess any other way and neither should you. Why? Because, if this happened once, it will certainly happen again.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

TritonSands

Game has a very erotic style with choices for different fetishes..even some unexpected scenes. It'd be wise to save often to experience different scenes or kinks,(or do other play through's).There's also a pretty and realistic trans girl,(character).
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

Models are nice. Decent enough game here if the incredibly bad engrish and grammar get fixed. Like not trying to be harsh but this is honestly some of the absolute worst text I have seen in a game here. The choices are interesting and models and animations are ok but yeah...that writing needs sooo much work.

*Had to change this review and downgrade rating as played again and between the incredibly bad english/writing and having to click furiously as skip stopped working this become a total nuisance.No fun at all.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

The game is all over the place. The writing/translation is not great and therefore not very pleasing to read.

The "story" is jumping around and everything has no context. For that reason every "character" is just a hole/dick on legs or a fetish/kink on legs. There is the fem. dom to humiliate the MC, then there is the exhibitionist and a chick with dick - oh and that black girl that gets fuck form her boss at her internship .. on a sunday. For whatever reason.

You are at a house of girls for homework and on the next day you go shopping, on a photoshoot with the dad of the girl and in a spa.

Oh and then there is some stuff happening with names. At the spa you see Dan and then you walk into the pool area and there is another dude named Dan ... but his real name is Kelvin - and after 2 sentences the name changes to Kelvin. Because of the disconnected story and because none of the characters has .. well character - bugs like that make it even worse to follow what is happening.

Then we have some flashbacks and a telling of a dream (skipped that, bc it was the chick with dick).

For ppl that just want some fap content and dont care about characters and/or good writing - you probably like it, because with the right choices a lot of kinks are present and there is no build up so ... maybe you will like it.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Snu Snu

Very nice game. Lots of choices and fetishes. I found myself replaying a lot of scenes to try the different options. Looking forward to the next update. The story line is kinda lacking but still enjoyable. Overall this a worth a play.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Stringy Bob

Story is so far basically an excuse for the sex scenes, but the fetishes are quite well integrated into the game and generally feel logical, if that makes sense.

While it isn't really my thing, IMO this game also does NTR quite well. All the woman are obviously sexually active, so it doesn't spring it on you out of nowhere. It's fairly easy to avoid the routes where you see it, although that excludes 2 of the more interesting women, IMO. Of course some people's idea of avoiding NTR is the game pretending all the women are virgins, but that is unrealistic, especially in this game.

The characters are really distinctive and well modelled, although a bit supermodelish. It's great to see more games with distinctive characters. And the renders are well done and high quality. Animations are just simple loops, but that isn't a problem, IMO

My one critism is while all the women look different, so far they all behave very much the same. I do think you could do more to make their characters different.

So far a surprisingly good game and well worth keeping an eye on.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Luckzor

You have no introduction of the characters, you meet a woman and then some girls, now you guess that they are your friends or go to the college with you. The NTR is unnavoidable, but the little content that has now is good.
    You can take some decisions, they are a few and some don't look like they change something but we shall see in the future. The futa content is not unnavoidable like someone said, depends in what you choose, if you choose to see under the skirt of the futa girl, you will get futa content, the spin bottle game is random so there is "unnavoidable", you can see her naked. And you can choose to have sex with the futa girl, so almost all the time you can avoid the futa content, and to be fair, two of the four times you can't choose but you don't do nothing, you only see her naked or her dick, so is nothing.
    Three stars because you can end it in half hour, you can take various decisions but they don't affect almost anything, so you could play it like three or two times and end it pretty fast.
    The few sex scenes are good enough and the NTR is worth it, almost the same amount of content between NTR and non-NTR.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Game is short,it offers options and girls are cute but characters are just vaginas with faces. You see them and do stuf to them knowing nothing about them. Futa unavoidable.

If you like any of the girls, good for you, you are gonna like it but only if you look for a quick mindless fap. If you are into VNs cause you like what the "novel" part adds to the images, forget about this game. The visual part is not good enough to compensate for the lack in storytelling. I mean both the text and the visual component.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Traw0471

I loved your game man, especially Robyn. Straight to the point, no lollygagging, but personally i think that Robyn could have a bigger paenus than the MC, but nothing exaggerated like other games that have futas/traps. Anxious for the next update :)
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Giovany

missing ntr tag, some people(like me) dont wanna see potential love interests having sex with someone else, especially without warning!

1/5 very poor writing
    2/5 moderate models, renders
    3/5 number of fetishes

skip until sex scenes(which is very few for now)

sadly i wont visit this game again because of unexpected ntr, learn how to tag