VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Weekend Lollygagging [Final] [Pigeon Pleasure]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Maestro91

v0.51

Not too shabby.

Assets and renders are good but could use a bit of polish to make them great.
    The cast of girls are good as well but hope to see some curvier ones come around next time.

Story leaves much to the imagination but isn't written or created imo to be profound in any way, so it gets a passable from me.
    A bit of proofreading and rewriting some dialogue too, perhaps and you'll have a good game here.

The choices doesn't seem to have any consequences further than that you won't be able to see the others in that particular scene. When the next time comes around you get the exact same choice no matter what you chose earlier.
    The RNG bottle-spin game is a terrible decision.
    Even when loading and using rollback I still had to do it way too many times to get what I think are all the renders worth in that scene.

If come next update some things I touched upon have been improved I'd say it could possibly be a 4 star game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jinklebonk

I can appreciate the ideas brought to the table and a bit of the execution. I like the branching paths and options that actually make a difference, but amidst the wordy Engrish is a story that spends far too many words on the most basic story I've come across. The mother character is just abysmal, and has no reason to be here. Every time she's on screen it's to be a drunken shitbag, intentional or not.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lolking1996

great game but it could be longer! I found myself replaying a lot of scenes. I hope this gets an update soon. The only downside is how short the game is and the good part are fetishes are optional. Overall this a 5/5 in my book. Some may disagree but this is an A1 book in my opinion.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

dacris69

Very good looking girls and a realistic trans, refreshing to see something like that. Events and scenes are nicely done and interesting but everything is pulled down but the terrible engrish, which gives headaches.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

idkanymore132

Even though this is a side story one of the best games I have played here. Nice branches with different content . Nice art and characters. Scenes are short rn but its in the beginning and still they are really good. Edit: While the choices we make are great it makes it harder too see all the scenes . While it is a short game rn when it is longer it would be harder to see all content.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

Really hot side story. The art and graphic is really nice. The storyline develop slowly a hot tension. The player has a lot of choices to give the story a personal character. I am looking forward to see more of it and maybe a longer story where you can identify more with a main character. 5 of 5 stars from me.