Others Weinende Rose [v0.2.04] [ZetRayan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Nice touch with having to go prone in order to get the flower scene. It feels like having to willingly surrender yourself to the plant, which I personally like. Will there be any mechanic tied to 'willingly' letting the enemies have their way with you, like getting to hidden places or dodging damage or the like?

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Nice touch with having to go prone in order to get the flower scene. It feels like having to willingly surrender yourself to the plant, which I personally like. Will there be any mechanic tied to 'willingly' letting the enemies have their way with you, like getting to hidden places or dodging damage or the like?
We have been considering all such ideas, but have not yet reached the implementation stage. Many things do not want to be friends with each other on the game design plan. Therefore, I will not say for sure, but we have already thought about it and will think about it later.

Reactions: Thronico

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I dont like viruses so yes, fuck your virus.
For 2 years, not a single person has written to us that he has caught a virus. If there really is a virus, then there is a button below - a virus file or fraud (or whatever it is). Feel free to use it, and do not mislead everyone else. If moderation recognizes the presence of viruses or there will be more such messages, then you are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thronico
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote