Others Weinende Rose [v0.2.04] [ZetRayan]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
I dont like viruses so yes, fuck your virus.
Windows and other browsers love to flag unknown .exes as viruses. Incredibly common issue, does not mean the game, or any other application you're downloading is a virus. This is a super common occurrence with third-party software, and is to be expected. The game almost certainly does not have a virus, as this dev group has financial support on patreon, so it wouldn't be wise to lose all of that recurring income with a virus plug.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Windows and other browsers love to flag unknown .exes as viruses. Incredibly common issue, does not mean the game, or any other application you're downloading is a virus. This is a super common occurrence with third-party software, and is to be expected. The game almost certainly does not have a virus, as this dev group has financial support on patreon, so it wouldn't be wise to lose all of that recurring income with a virus plug.
Everything is much simpler. We do not upload anything specifically to this page of the game, but send a report for updating, that is, all files go through the site administration. Accordingly, they will be as safe as possible and already under their responsibility.

May 20, 2021
For 2 years, not a single person has written to us that he has caught a virus. If there really is a virus, then there is a button below - a virus file or fraud (or whatever it is). Feel free to use it, and do not mislead everyone else. If moderation recognizes the presence of viruses or there will be more such messages, then you are right.
Ive seen people not download games here because they think there's some kind of virus or cryptominer. A bit of transparency might help ease their worries. Which is why I think open-source game engines is a positive in that regard, I think more dev's should give Godot a try.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
looks neat zatryan and eanfelly mind if i pick your brains a bit? what do you got further down the pipe, any foes that will alter gameplay or mechanics planed? you mentioned farming will there be things you dont want to grow like mushrooms or something? and so much more this looks to be interesting... huh reminds me kinda of kurovadis if i even spelt it right

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
looks neat zatryan and eanfelly mind if i pick your brains a bit? what do you got further down the pipe, any foes that will alter gameplay or mechanics planed? you mentioned farming will there be things you dont want to grow like mushrooms or something? and so much more this looks to be interesting... huh reminds me kinda of kurovadis if i even spelt it right
Mushrooms? In general, yes, farming mechanics are planned in the future. Actually, I could add it right now, but it doesn't make sense yet. The same house and the earnings in it that we made, also does not make much sense until there are full-fledged items, abilities and a merchant. Kurovadis, was much simpler and there was no home area.

We do not strive to add everything in a row because others have it, as well as we do not plan to make grinding or unfairly stretching gameplay mechanics from rogolite. Everything should strive for an interesting game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
German game name but the only language is english. o_O
So... have you ever tried taking a count of the JP games you've seen that have English or German or French names (Italian turns up once in a blue moon too) but the only language is Japanese?

Yeah.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Its a 5 button game on a keyboard. The only physically possible configuration is use Spacebar or flat-out not use a move.
In many games, about 15 buttons are used almost constantly and this does not cause people problems. All this is a matter of habit, but again, there is an opportunity to change control.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020

I updated the game by fixing a bunch of obvious jambs as a result of which the game gave an error. Also, I have increased the performance of the HTML5 version to 60fps

Reactions: weradti
Nov 26, 2020
of Draw Event
for object InventoryCommander:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_InventoryCommander_Draw_73
############################################################################################
gml_Object_InventoryCommander_Draw_73 (line -1)

constantly crashing

Eanfelly

Jun 16, 2020
of Draw Event
for object InventoryCommander:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_InventoryCommander_Draw_73
############################################################################################
gml_Object_InventoryCommander_Draw_73 (line -1)

constantly crashing
We're not working on the game anymore, sorry.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote