Ren'Py Abandoned Welcome To College [v0.0.2] [Narazzi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dispwtc.png
Overview:
You begin the game with the first day of college. But the focus is not only on meet and fuck, it is about creating a sound future with someone or by yourself. The classes actually contain informations and if you fail to study the game will end prematurely.
In other words, it's not your goal to fuck everything that moves, but rather balancing fucking everything that moves along with studying.​

Updated: 03-04-2018
Developer/Publisher: @Narazzi
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - -

93532_sc1.png 93533_sc2.png 93534_sc3.png 93535_sc4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I have to actually study in order to progress through the game?

I'm out, dawg.
I mean every renpy game has decisions (or decisions, life choices, wathever you call it) and you can always rollback to a previous point.

If it goes straight back to main menu use save and check auto section

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I mean every renpy game has decisions (or decisions, life choices, wathever you call it) and you can always rollback to a previous point.

If it goes straight back to main menu use save and check auto section
Yeah I'm with you on that. I like game design variety on here and everything is interesting to SOME degree.

Just thought the idea was presented really funny.

"Pay attention to the dialogue I wrote for the class . You will be tested, fuckers". :D

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Yeah I'm with you on that. I like game design variety on here and everything is interesting to SOME degree.

Just thought the idea was presented really funny.

"Pay attention to the dialogue I wrote for the class . You will be tested, fuckers". :D
I didn't spend 30 hours on wiki and my whole godamn semester to get my text skipped *clocks teacher's gun*

Narazzi

Dec 28, 2017
it seems to be you're using an old honeyselect ? not sure but the 3d models looks outdated
I actually took a look at the game after you said this, and apparently, something was not working with my plugins. Now I've fixed it, and the characters look a LOT better.

That means I have to redo a lot of the scenes, but fortunately I have saved most of them :)
fixed.png

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Calhorn

Jan 10, 2018
Just had to comment but that Ganguru/Gyaru... you sure she is not part tanuki? I thought their trademark was dark skin, and bright jewelry/make up. Still this will be one to keep an eye on. I kinda like the aspect of having to study for yourself, and not having to do it to up a stat for dating.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote