Naos

Jul 4, 2017
How do you trigger the new night event at the park gate? All the conditions of the levels have been met but then what? Or is it just the conditions for the Christmas event?
You click the christmas tree at night at the girls doors

Aotnd123

Jun 10, 2020
I was kinda hopeful when Chica started using AI art to fill in (because let's be honest she can't draw for shit, look at hana's room the perspective is scandalous) because I though it would increase their work pace. the fuck it does.

Hope time proves me wrong, I really root for them, but god do they need some fucking direction in their life.
They've been using AI?

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
I'm perplexed with this kind of "surprise" "update" when they say they have been working on it at the time they were on the ADK update and it's minuscule...

I'm making hasty conclusions here but this look like a pr stunt and nothing else (yeah it's kind of the point of a Christmas event) . and now we have to wait 3 more month for another fuck-all update about under-cooked side characters no one ever asked for.

looking at the progression line they've drawn for Hana, they had a clear progression with her corruption, clothing evolution, job interactions... when now it feels more like they are just shoveling in content at a whim with no clear structure in mind.

and the problem is that if they want to be consistent and give all their girls the same amount of content with a reasonably paced progression of their respective corruption, at the pace of 3 update a year it's gonna take them literal decades to finish it.

What I fear is that THEY realised that so they want to milk it, shove in random bs, appeal to a maximum fetishes to cash is as much money as they possibly can and deliver a rushed out buggy nonsensical mess of a game, when it has the potential to be great fun.

I was kinda hopeful when Chica started using AI art to fill in (because let's be honest she can't draw for shit, look at hana's room the perspective is scandalous) because I though it would increase their work pace. the fuck it does.

Hope time proves me wrong, I really root for them, but god do they need some fucking direction in their life.
To be honest, your comments have been the worst I've seen in this website, i't just mindblowing what you write lol

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
To be honest, your comments have been the worst I've seen in this website, i't just mindblowing what you write lol
you haven't seen much, if anything, then, if you think i'm the worst, my poor thing brace yourself.

no need to elaborate though, i don't need you approval to have an opinion and share it freely in here, and I don't debate with the cattle.

They've been using AI?
yeah some background images are AI generated (like the shower for the most obvious example) there's also some characters that are drawn in a style that's completely different of Chica's, but it's maybe just that they hired another graphic designer for some pieces of content.

but yes there IS AI art in the game,

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm perplexed with this kind of "surprise" "update" when they say they have been working on it at the time they were on the ADK update and it's minuscule...

I'm making hasty conclusions here but this look like a pr stunt and nothing else (yeah it's kind of the point of a Christmas event) . and now we have to wait 3 more month for another fuck-all update about under-cooked side characters no one ever asked for.

looking at the progression line they've drawn for Hana, they had a clear progression with her corruption, clothing evolution, job interactions... when now it feels more like they are just shoveling in content at a whim with no clear structure in mind.

and the problem is that if they want to be consistent and give all their girls the same amount of content with a reasonably paced progression of their respective corruption, at the pace of 3 update a year it's gonna take them literal decades to finish it.

What I fear is that THEY realised that so they want to milk it, shove in random bs, appeal to a maximum fetishes to cash is as much money as they possibly can and deliver a rushed out buggy nonsensical mess of a game, when it has the potential to be great fun.

I know this sounds insane but it's possible to be constructive without being a jerk about it.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
While I agree that art takes ages. (Especially good art). And I'm a huge fan of their past games (Specifically Wind Disciple), Pixel games have a tendency to uh take their time with updates and when they do they're like 20 mins of content or less.

I don't support them on Patreon because of this specific reason. Voting with my wallet if you will. I know when the game's done it will hopefully be a lot of fun to play but right now the miniscule updates are uh. Dismissible I think, which sucks since I like the concept of the game. And from what I remember when this game started dev they were working on another game Raven's Quest which was finished like year and a half ago...

If the artist can't do scenes up to speed I wouldn't be opposted to seeing that they did in WD where we had sketches for the scenes that eventually got replaced by proper art.

Idk why I'm rambling about this. But if you don't like it don't play it. If you like it but hate the tiny updates just leave it till it's done and if you like it. Well good for you.

Reactions: Vixxel

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
1704153372369.png I bought this outfit from Hana and it doesn't appear anywhere, can anyone help me solve it?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Welcome to Erosland [v0.0.11.5] [PiXel Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 89 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I don't quite have the know-how to make a proper name change mod, but for anyone else who wants to use their actual name for the MC, using Unren to enable the console and then typing "Eros.name = '_____'" (fill in the blank with whatever you want the name to be, e.g. "Eros.name = 'Bill'" for Bill) seems so far to work and not break anything.

Never mind, it only changes the displayed name on the text box, but in dialog it's actually hardcoded as Eros instead of referencing the name variable, so a name change mod would be a lot of work fixing the dialog and have to be updated for every release. :(

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hay Jack, dont bother enlightening the sad masses, there all numb to the new norm. Iv been preaching for some time now about it.

Lmao, I remember when a game was developed it was done so and only released when finished and 100% funded out of there own pockets.

Nowadays they release little content, expect to be funded upfront, and people are too complacent to understand they have a right to complain.

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Always forget how sentimental they get when they are confronted with peoples that don't share their view on things, when all i'm doing really is providing food for thoughts, thoses are legitimate concerns for anyone that support their project and wonder when and in what state the game will be delivered, if they gonna keep their promises or not...

I remind you that this game is in development since late 2019, how long is it still gonna take ? because we are not half-way done yet, nowhere near.

I bought this outfit from Hana and it doesn't appear anywhere, can anyone help me solve it?
that clothing item is linked to an event with kaisa, it's not indicated in the "quest paperscroll", it's a sub/dom event between Hana and Kaisa that unlock clothings for both of them, all you have to do is play the event when they are together in the bedroom.

Merry Christmas and happy new year, enlighten one !

Last edited:

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Hay Jack, dont bother enlightening the sad masses, there all numb to the new norm. Iv been preaching for some time now about it.

Lmao, I remember when a game was developed it was done so and only released when finished and 100% funded out of there own pockets.

Nowadays they release little content, expect to be funded upfront, and people are too complacent to understand they have a right to complain.
You have to be very enlightened, like you, to know so well how game development works, am I right!? I'm sure devs could use your wisdom, you all!

Reactions: KiraJames

Fapnoob

Jan 27, 2018

You'd think people would learn from games like milfy city

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Always forget how sentimental they get when they are confronted with peoples that don't share their view on things, when all i'm doing really is providing food for thoughts, thoses are legitimate concerns for anyone that support their project and wonder when and in what state the game will be delivered, if they gonna keep their promises or not...

I remind you that this game is in development since late 2019, how long is it still gonna take ? because we are not half-way done yet, nowhere near.

that clothing item is linked to an event with kaisa, it's not indicated in the "quest paperscroll", it's a sub/dom event between Hana and Kaisa that unlock clothings for both of them, all you have to do is play the event when they are together in the bedroom.

Merry Christmas and happy new year, enlighten one !
How do I start this event?

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes