newoyujuco

Apr 17, 2019
Well, I'm generally sad about how all these psudo-sandboxes and psudo management-simulators turns out to be just a VNs. Just like this one. The overview says: " The girls will be able to work in every attraction of the park " - but NO. There are no "girls" and no "every attraction", there is A girl and one attraction, and you will not get the second girl, until linear plot with the first girl says so, and you will not get another attraction, until you do everything in a first one. This is how it structured. You can as well just remove all the "sandbox" interface and do a kinetic novel, because you only have one choise at a time, and that's it.
And don't tell me it's too early and it will be fixed - it would not. The developer would continue to add exactly one feature at a time, strictly on top of previous one, until his spaghetti-code wall will be high enough to make any core changes impossible.
So yes, it's just a VN with several unnecessary "sandbox" buttons. Art's great though.

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Wow that update was really short considering how long it took. I hope they're not in over their heads with this type of game. Looking forward to future updates though, and the continuing outfit changes.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Well, I'm generally sad about how all these pedo-sandboxes and psudo management-simulators turns out to be just a VNs. Just like this one. The overview says: " The girls will be able to work in every attraction of the park " - but NO. There are no "girls" and no "every attraction", there is A girl and one attraction, and you will not get the second girl, until linear plot with the first girl says so, and you will not get another attraction, until you do everything in a first one. This is how it structured. You can as well just remove all the "sandbox" interface and do a kinetic novel, because you only have one choise at a time, and that's it.
And don't tell me it's too early and it will be fixed - it would not. The developer would continue to add exactly one feature at a time, strictly on top of previous one, until his spaghetti-code wall will be high enough to make any core changes impossible.
So yes, it's just a VN with several unnecessary "sandbox" buttons. Art's great though.
I don't think that's remotely possible for this kind of release method tbh

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIXELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Show me that miracle once more, the one you pulled with Wind's Disciple.
I know you can do it. :giggle: :coffee:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
is there a full save or cheats?

When I press "H" the screen turns black.

Add a back button for dialogue.

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
How do you unlock step 4 and 5 of hanah's default outfit? I see the 5th and 6th options turn yellow after high enough lock level but 4 stays grey and unclickable

sorry misread, I thought the .4 patch was the .5 changelog

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
How do you unlock step 4 and 5 of hanah's default outfit? I see the 5th and 6th options turn yellow after high enough lock level but 4 stays grey and unclickable

good question, i am up to date but still only have up to the 3rd default outfit and i have no clue how to obtain the 4th or 5th.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Well, I'm generally sad about how all these psudo-sandboxes and psudo management-simulators turns out to be just a VNs. Just like this one. The overview says: " The girls will be able to work in every attraction of the park " - but NO. There are no "girls" and no "every attraction", there is A girl and one attraction, and you will not get the second girl, until linear plot with the first girl says so, and you will not get another attraction, until you do everything in a first one. This is how it structured. You can as well just remove all the "sandbox" interface and do a kinetic novel, because you only have one choise at a time, and that's it.
I agree. The art is great but the gameplay is unnecessarily shit.

I think the "sandbox" element is merely to pad out gameplay than actual content.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017

I don't think they are implemented, there is nothing in changelogs

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes