darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
I dunno, for me if MC was a femboy he could enjoy all the cock along with his girls but instead it's a sort of ntr situation except also "romance". At least protag isn't a shota thank fucking Christ.
I haven't played it yet though, is that "sort of nrt" like in simbro?

Feb 17, 2018
I like the game so far, like all "Pixel Games". The game does not have NTR(Netorare), it has Netorase instead (In Netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make his girls to have sex with other people.) In the game is about an MC who inherited an island and turns it into a sex theme park. He must find and corrupt all kinds of girls in order to satisfy his needs and pushed the female to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them... The game is very close to the game he asked darkengeobr (if it is similar to Simbro). Yes it is but with much better graphics and a different story. Each has its own tastes but i think everyone should give it a try. Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised just as I was. :)

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
This game is disappointing so far, much more grind and even the art feels like a step down from Wind's Disciple.. Hopefully itll get better over time..

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
The game will definitely have a slow start, but the more girls they introduce, the more content there will be. It will have a huge snowball effect, imo.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Welcome To Erosland v0.0.3 Public release!
Hi there, guys!
This update is quite big. We've introduced a lot of art and events, improved the quests and reduced a lot the grind to get gold and level up the girls. (Only Hana at the moment, of course.)
Anyway, let the update speak for us! Hope you enjoy it. c:

Changelog v0.0.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:

PC:
MAC:
Android:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is great. Or rather, it would be if it wasn't so god-fucking-damn grindy.

Feb 17, 2018
artstyle is awesome. Gotta hope this doesn't die.
From what I know, "PiXel Games" made "The Wind's Disciple" and "Raven's Quest" and he did not abandon any of them. "The Wind's Disciple" is complete. I don't think you have to worry about abandoning projects.

Whoisho

May 25, 2020
Look like a good game so far. Played the newest version and i can say this game is worth for waiting. Looking for more content come up in future updates. (y)

Reactions: Stsyey

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Uhm, I don't feel this game is a grind at all. It just takes 5 or 6 clicks at the change day/night and the bed to get to the next step if you feel like rushing it. You can even lock the girl in the job now

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes