JM24

May 27, 2021
Amazing art! Love the foot fetish contents as well, pls keep them. Maybe make it optional with other choices during sex scenes (like player can choose from hj, bj or fj), so people not into it won't feel forced.

Reactions: Raboobie

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Weird that there are no relationship points for Moone... Fucking creepy as shit that Rosa slept with Deputy Dawg... Rosa is no longer a LI for me... (Queue NTR tag, not to mention Latina girl with new douchebag boyfriend, Chad or whatever...)

Last edited:

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I have to say this MC is a really unlikable character. This is one of the first times I've considered stopping a novel because of it. Both he and his brother are really douche bags.
Have not played since the last update but if i remember the game gives you dailog choices that allows you to be what you would call a douche or not. Without giving any details away the MC also still chooses to help his family even after we know about his backstory which some would consider to be admirable.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
What do you say about it? You think you know all the good, popular games. And then you find such a gem again. I was so impressed with the first impression that I was recently with BaDik and Free Pass. Good render, very good animations, promising story. Another good game that I will be reading with great interest (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
But please, Dev, give us a chance to punch MC's brother in that fucking face! And in my playthough, he didn't fuck that girl, even she isn't a girl who my MC will persue, but just the fact that he didn't help that asshole, it was great to me. I'm a little bit worried about possibly NTR envolving Rosa. Well, if it will have NTR, I'd like to know if we can avoid, or if the girls who we don't persue will have other relationship, that's good to me, now, if we are investing in some girl and then she goes and fucks other dude, well, that will kill the game for me. Let's wait and see...
Up to now every scene can be avoided. So, I see no problem

Hirgon

Jun 23, 2020
Very good game. Nice story so far, like the mystery and intertwining of characters. The renders are awesome and the girls are obviously hot. I like the montages they add a level of quality you do not see in most VN's. Please keep up the great work and looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
anyone else think that Kate would be on the ceiling burning when you came back from the bathroom? the intro gave me Supernatural vibes hardcore... definitely wouldn't call this a Supernatural rip-off, but just a funny coincidence.. of course I did just start playing, so I guess we'll see. :unsure:

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Amazing art! Love the foot fetish contents as well, pls keep them. Maybe make it optional with other choices during sex scenes (like player can choose from hj, bj or fj), so people not into it won't feel forced.
Yes, please, make it optional he's way to obsessed with feet.

Reactions: MrBenny

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Weird that there are no relationship points for Moone... Fucking creepy as shit that Rosa slept with Deputy Dawg... Rosa is no longer a LI for me... (Queue NTR tag, not to mention Latina girl with new douchebag boyfriend, Chad or whatever...)
Agree
Moone is not Li also it is never mention that rose slept with sheiff same for candice .
It's not mentioned, but E1 ends with him inviting her over to his place and the next morning the MC finds her there. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to add 1+1 =2 for that. We all know she didn't go home with him and sleep over to not have sex.

Candice all but says she is in that pointless meeting with her at the end of the update.... The way she explains being away from the MC as being so thirsty downing in a ocean of water, i.e been so horny, drowning in dick, so there is no doubt she's putting out for the new guy, but the only one she wants is the mc... yeah right. I admit the Candice thing might be a reach but that's what I got from what she said, granted I was salty after finding Rosa the deputy Dickheads house the morning after the date when he invites her back to his place and we don't see her turn that down. Very strongly implied she slept with him

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
I admit the Candice thing might be a reach but that's what I got from what she said, granted I was salty after finding Rosa the deputy Dickheads house the morning after the date when he invites her back to his place and we don't see her turn that down. Very strongly implied she slept with him
that remains to be seen in update

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Unlocking rewards
Magazines need a password or a question answered to unlock the render, while other renders are unlocked by performing tasks.

- It looks like any time you are asked "Do X" or "not yet", that ends the free roam in which there's a render to unlock.

- The passwords need to be entered in one of several formats. The safest way is to enter passwords in lower case, regardless of how you found them.

Update for 0.2.2.: By popular demand, now in PDF format. I hope people find it easier to read and use!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes