DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wtf is up with the hospital and all the broken script error code, right after sex with Lilly any of the arrows give me grey screen script errors

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I get the same error too i dont know how m4ppl manages to play the game
As far as I'm concerned, nobody managed to play the game using JoiPlay. A single person stated that the game launched (we can all launch it).
On the other hand, I am aware that people don't just come here to state, out of the blue, that the games works under JP.
For this reason, I ask anyone that managed to play (not launch) the game using JoiPlay to tell us what version was used, as the latest versions have been pretty unstable.

Thanks!

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.4.0

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.85755/post-10862030

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Image Gallery
    rewards_unlock_list = [
        'ep1_card1', 'ep1_card2', 'ep1_card4', 'ep1_card5', 'ep1_card9',
        'ep2_card4', 'ep2_card10', 'ep2_card12', 'ep2_card13', 'ep2_card16',
        'ep2_card20', 'ep1_card3', 'ep1_card7', 'ep1_card10', 'ep2_card3',
        'ep2_card6', 'ep2_card9', 'ep2_card17', 'ep2_card18', 'ep3_card2',
        'ep3_card3', 'ep3_card4', 'ep3_card5', 'ep3_card6', 'ep1_card6',
        'ep1_card8', 'ep1_card11', 'ep3_card9', 'ep3_card11', 'ep3_card16',
        'ep3_card19', 'ep3_card20', 'ep4_card2', 'ep4_card5', 'ep4_card6',
        'ep4_card8', 'ep4_card9', 'ep4_card11', 'ep2_card11', 'ep2_card14',
        'ep2_card19', 'ep2_card15', 'ep3_card10', 'ep3_card12', 'ep3_card13',
        'ep3_card14', 'ep3_card15', 'ep3_card17', 'ep3_card18', 'ep2_card1',
        'ep2_card2', 'ep2_card5', 'ep2_card7', 'ep2_card9', 'ep3_card1',
        'ep3_card7', 'ep3_card8', 'ep4_card1', 'ep4_card3', 'ep4_card4',
        'ep4_card7', 'ep4_card10', 'ep4_card12', 'ep4_card13', 'ep4_card14', 
        'ep4_card15', 'ep4_card16', 'ep4_card17', 'ep4_card18', 'ep4_card19', 
    ]

# Replay Gallery
    scenes_unlock_list = [
        'ep1_kate_lewd', 'ep1_emma_lewd', 'ep1_moone_lewd', 'ep1_rosa_lewd',
        'ep1_flavia_lewd', 'ep2_flavianiki_lewd', 'ep2_candice_lewd', 'ep2_kate_lewd',
        'ep2_elyce_lewd', 'ep2_flavia_lewd', 'ep2_rosamall_lewd', 'ep2_nikimall_lewd',
        'ep2_laura_lewd', 'ep2_niki_lewd', 'ep2_lily_lewd', 'ep3_lily_lewd',
        'ep3_candice_lewd', 'ep3_rosa_lewd', 'ep3_flavia_lewd', 'ep3_elyce_lewd',
        'ep3_rosa2_lewd', 'ep3_candice2_lewd', 'ep3_niki_lewd', 'ep3_elyce2_lewd',
        'ep3_flavia2_lewd', 'ep3_flavia3_lewd', 'ep3_lily2_lewd', 'ep4_kate_lewd',
        'ep4_niki_lewd', 'ep4_raven_lewd', 'ep4_rosa_lewd', 'ep4_lily_lewd',
        'ep4_elyce_lewd', 'ep4_candice_lewd', 'ep4_niki2_lewd', 'ep4_flavia_lewd',
        'ep4_talita_lewd', 'ep4_rosa2_lewd', 'ep4_elyce2_lewd'
    ]

for unlock_item in (rewards_unlock_list + scenes_unlock_list):
        if getattr(persistent, unlock_item) != True:
            setattr(persistent, unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Welcome to Free Will v0.3.7 with the walkthrough mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: spl00sh321

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I found the plot of the game very good! It differs positively from most of the games on the site in this respect.
animations are mediocre in my opinion but acceptable.
character manages diversity.
recommendation
1-make animation speed body collisions as realistic and sensual as possible! Don't forget the groaning and body collision sounds!
2-Do not hurry while increasing the variety of characters, create ridiculous characters and disrupt the balance of the game, if possible, mature and milf characters are more than the place where the story takes place, please!
3-add features that will not disrupt the flow of the story to our main character, smarter, stronger, if possible, let's see the hardness of full contack and street fighting, let's see some bone sound and blood effects!
4-When you think deeply, it makes sense to add technologies, potions, stargate doors into the game that are not aware of the real world, or to create unlimited worlds in the human mind and open the door to unlimited pleasures, but this takes a great intelligence!
I like!

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
It's a good game, beauty characters but
view-changing-animations, realy!? Pff....
That's not my thing!

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1685221284707.png

Episode 4 Part 3 - Status Update

Hey, thanks for all the kind words regarding the previous episode. I'm really glad that you liked it, especially the animations and lewd scenes.
But it was only a prelude for what awaits us in the next update and the conclusion of Episode 4.
It will be the hardest as well as the most emotional update I will do so far.

I am incredibly happy to be where I am because every next episode will be something special. The things that have happened so far are only a small fraction compared to what will happen next.

Part 3 will be the most controversial update I will do. Some people may not be happy with the decision of which way the plot will go, but this is what I planned from the very beginning and I'm glad that I didn't let various people persuade me to change a few things.

Episode 4 will be considered the conclusion of the first part of the game. Episodes 5 and 6 will be considered the second part because the plot and structure will be significantly different. You will soon see for yourself what I have in mind.

As for where I stand with the production. I've started creating the first renders and the first animations for a lewd scene in the update and the next one will follow soon after. So half of the lewd scenes will be done in a matter of weeks.

I have also started writing dialogues, I estimate that I wrote about 20% of them.

Art - 5%
Animations - 20%
Writing - 20%
Coding - 0%

I hope you are hyped for the next update because I surely am. It will be something special and I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time.

Enjoy your weekend

Mr Strangelove

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, i already think the last updates were going off the rails (happy dad/brother family moments which felt just out of place, the idiot Callum nobody gives a fuck about, braindead Kate getting kidnapped), this part ain't giving me much hope it will get better.
Part 3 will be the most controversial update I will do. Some people may not be happy with the decision of which way the plot will go, but this is what I planned from the very beginning and I'm glad that I didn't let various people persuade me to change a few things.
It's good to know to go with, let's call it, tempered expectations into the next episode. I'm just curious how much of a fuck up it will become, if the dev is already fully expecting backlash...

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes