Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guess that's a little late for me. xD
Yeah he is a prick, and i told him he can fuck off (i would have really liked the same choice for the father) and honestly i couldn't care less for the mother...
As for Calum, he is six feet under...don't remember why, but i couldn't stand him either...so i may have provoked him when he had a gun at his head, well at least he had the balls to go throught with it.
Nice touch was to beat up the other two pricks which kidnaped the braindead college ''gf''.

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah he is a prick, and i told him he can fuck off (i would have really liked the same choice for the father) and honestly i couldn't care less for the mother...
As for Calum, he is six feet under...don't remember why, but i couldn't stand him either...so i may have provoked him when he had a gun at his head, well at least he had the balls to go throught with it.
Nice touch was to beat up the other two pricks which kidnaped the braindead college ''gf''.
Bro I didn't skip a second to decide to punch those douchebags... So well deserved tbh. And yes, the brother is everything but a brother...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um, Actually.... did you play the newest update? Yes no incest but your last statement is very much solved in Ver 0.4.0.
Well thankyou for spoiling an update I haven't played yet and a plot point that was the main reason for the game...

Guess theres no fucking point now.

Honest question, what bright spark of genius hit you that made you think it was a good idea to ruin the plot?

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Well thankyou for spoiling an update I haven't played yet and a plot point that was the main reason for the game...

Guess theres no fucking point now.

Honest question, what bright spark of genius hit you that made you think it was a good idea to ruin the plot?
Sorry was dumb of me, no spark of genius there. I thought saying it's was solved was ambiguous enough. I didn't specifically say what happens. I'll just shut up now.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Anyone got the changelog please?
---- Version 0.4.0 ----
Episode 4 Part 3
670 renders
34 animations
7 special renders
8 songs

- Fixed clipping in Callum scene from previous update.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't open newspaper in the hospital.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see the femdom tag but, I did not encounter any femdom scenes in the game. What am I missing here :unsure:?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Welcome to Free Will v0.3.7 with the walkthrough mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload
Pls update to the latest android port version good sir?

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes