Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
The only problem of Dev using this so a like options could be that when they do douche or dumb fuck things or something that looks out of character from the OGs, you may dislike it because they look too much like the original characters you like. :D
Yeah, I can see your point. You are definitely right. I wouldn't want my Sam & Dean to be like this in the show lol.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I have to say this MC is a really unlikable character. This is one of the first times I've considered stopping a novel because of it. Both he and his brother are really douche bags.
All of this. I hope something changes because I've never wanted to change a MC more than I do now, his brother is also a unlikable moron. Then there's the LI issue, with most of them being in relationships or dating someone else. Not exactly inspiring if you ask me.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually sad that this is free on Steam.. At the moment I can't do the Patreon thing but I damn sure could have thrown 10 or 20 bucks down on the Steam version to show support. Enjoyed every bit of what I've seen so far. Renders, story, the actual writing of the story.. and animations.. oh goodness the animations.

Just a professional piece of work. Kudos..

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have to say this MC is a really unlikable character. This is one of the first times I've considered stopping a novel because of it. Both he and his brother are really douche bags.
All of this. I hope something changes because I've never wanted to change a MC more than I do now, his brother is also a unlikable moron. Then there's the LI issue, with most of them being in relationships or dating someone else. Not exactly inspiring if you ask me.

What is it you do not like about the MC? Seems honest and relateable: Guy trying to escape the BS of his youth but gets wrangled back in by his douchebag of a brother. Stuck between loving the girl of his past, current babe, or the dream girl of his future.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

So guys the final part of Episode 2 is almost here. Beta tests have just started and soon also proofreading. After that, I'll give you a release date.
Hope you're excited as much as I am. It took me more than I expected to make this episode but I'm sure it was worth it. I love what I manage to create and hope you're gonna love the next part of the story too.
The last two weeks were very hard for me because in the daytime I didn't have much time because of my job and has to work overnight to finish this update. Last week I was eliminating lots of errors and bugs that pop up also involved the old save files, but everything now is taken care of.
Similar to the previous update, the first ones who will play it are +25$ tier guys and 3 days later 15$ tier. The patch for the $5 tier will be a week after that.
Changelog:
831 renders
49 animations
2 journal pages
9 special renders
22 songs
- Added Discord Rich Presence.
- Added new main menu pictures
- Changed phone and journal buttons.
- Fixed bug where the money tab didn't disappear when you bought a lot of items.
- Changed the dream sequence with Emma.
- Changed some text lines from Episode 1
- Fixed audio level of all music tracks.
- Changed the intro with Rosa.
- Fixed typos and text mistakes.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1636910504667.png

Episode 2 Part 2 - Paradox of Life (v0.2.0) release dates for the Patreon version:
+25$ tiers - November 18 (Thursday)
+15$ tiers - November 21 (Sunday)
5$ tier - November 28 (Sunday) (PATCH ONLY)
Thank you for your support.
Mr Strangelove

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637328543364.png
Welcome to Free Will Episode 2 Part Two

(v0.2.0):

PATCH AND STEAM VERSION ARE NOT COMPATIBLE
ONLY FULL GAME IS COMPATIBLE WITH STEAM

--------------------------------------------------

You can also get Welcome to Free Will on Steam

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Last time I played, the last scene was when MC found his "ex girlfriend" and she was with another dude. How good is it so far?

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.
Thanks for your sacrifice

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes