Dec 11, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.1.5

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download
I had an error related to the mod according to the dev it's on page 28 of this thread if you could take a look...

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
in the second freeroam of the new update in nikis room next to her desk on the sidetable is a magazine but i cant click on it, does anybody have the same issue?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Welcome to Free Will [v0.2.0] [MrStrangelove] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,21 GB / 577 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 563 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Welcome to Free Will [v0.2.0] [MrStrangelove] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,21 GB / 577 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 563 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Got errors Screenshot_2021-11-20-01-58-09-516_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Your screenshot shows that you are running the game with Renpy 7.4.8 on Android, my version is made with Renpy 7.4.4 for PC/Mac so whatever you have done with my version is causing the errors or maybe you aren't using my version at all.

there is an error after i click new game in both the full game and the compressed.
I don't get an error when I click new game. Do you use an old mod? Can u provide the traceback.txt?

Reactions: YRS™

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you, your devotion wont be in vain
Actually, those vibes are deleted in this last update, I know it personally and also did give some feedback to the dev so I suggest anyone that did not like the 1st update give this a second chance since there is already a few explanations for the ex and many text edits, including the changes to the nightmare dream that many of us hated... ;)

the dev is on the good track now and most surely next update will also clear out the girl we were dating before going to "Free-will" and Rosalina.(y)
All the lis except the "lesbian one" will only have sex with the mc.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Actually, those vibes are deleted in this last update, I know it personally and also did give some feedback to the dev so I suggest anyone that did not like the 1st update give this a second chance since there is already a few explanations for the ex and many text edits, including the changes to the nightmare dream that many of us hated... ;)

the dev is on the good track now and most surely next update will also clear out the girl we were dating before going to "Free-will" and Rosalina.(y)
Wait. He fixed it and what lez LI? Did I forget someone?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
what i gather from the story so far... MC mom disappears, MC mom left a letter with Candice (MC ex) before disappearance, as time passes (as story progresses) Candice calls MC to meet (they meet up), Candice tells MC that his mom left a letter with her for him BUT didn't bring it at meet up?!?
really, something as important as that...air head? bimbo? absent minded? writer oopsy?
I'd say leave now to get me THAT letter NOW

Last edited:
Reactions: Raboobie

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what i gather from the story so far... MC mom disappears, MC mom left a letter with Candice (MC ex) before disappearance, as time passes (as story progresses) Candice calls MC to meet (they meet up), Candice tells MC that his mom left a letter with her for him BUT didn't bring it at meet up?!?
really, something as important as that...air head? bimbo? absent minded? writer oopsy?
Yeah, doesn't make sense. Either way, I got the letter from her and essentially told her to fuck off. Didn't stay with her to drink wine and didn't go back to her at the end of the update. Bitch can smoke a million mf'ing cocks.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

What to believe now your version that the problems are fixed or the other post that I read that said they didn't.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
For crying out loud people, just play the game as is. If you don't like the story, there are plenty of vanilla titles to choose from; don't try forcing a dev to turn this into vanilla as well.
If it's really that important for you to get the person creating the game to change his vision to suit your tastes...then pay top dollar on Patreon, and make your case from there.
I used to try the same crap, it's pointless to complain about "NTR vibes" on a pirate site.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes