Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
what i gather from the story so far... MC mom disappears, MC mom left a letter with Candice (MC ex) before disappearance, as time passes (as story progresses) Candice calls MC to meet (they meet up), Candice tells MC that his mom left a letter with her for him BUT didn't bring it at meet up?!?
really, something as important as that...air head? bimbo? absent minded? writer oopsy?
I'd say leave now to get me THAT letter NOW
That is some A-Grade writing there in that scene.

• Candice: Mc lets meet tonight at 9pm and talk"
  • 9pm
  • Candice: Oh i have a letter for you but I didn't bring it, even though I knew I was meeting you.*
  • MC: Okay np... so what did you want to talk about?
  • Candice: Nah now's not the time to talk about it.
  • MC: fuck you woman, don't do that, it is.
  • Candice: Okay. I missed you, I've been fucking around with others and have a new bf, but never stopped loving so. Sorry got to go, bbkkthanks

1637360895250.png

* Yes I know she didn't have the letter so there is an excuse for them to meet up later again, but please, there are ways it could have been done better. That is just lazy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That is some A-Grade writing there in that scene.

• Candice: Mc lets meet tonight at 9pm and talk"
  • 9pm
  • Candice: Oh i have a letter for you but I didn't bring it, even though I knew I was meeting you.*
  • MC: Okay np... so what did you want to talk about?
  • Candice: Nah now's not the time to talk about it.
  • MC: fuck you woman, don't do that, it is.
  • Candice: Okay. I missed you, I've been fucking around with others and have a new bf, but never stopped loving so. Sorry got to go, bbkkthanks

View attachment 1508512

* Yes I know she didn't have the letter so there is an excuse for them to meet up later again, but please, there are ways it could have been done better. That is just lazy.
Wait. Who tf is Candice, is she the one who has a bf and we were fucking her? And when did that happen?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait. Who tf is Candice, is she the one who has a bf and we were fucking her? And when did that happen?
Candice is MC's ex-gf who left with her dad instead of staying with MC. She has a new bf...but you actually learn more about that this update. Things are not what they seem.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Candice is MC's ex-gf who left with her dad instead of staying with MC. She has a new bf...but you actually learn more about that this update. Things are not what they seem.
Y'all got me trippin. Last thing I remember is a NOT a pool party(A meetup?) and we fucked some weird chick.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Y'all got me trippin. Last thing I remember is a NOT a pool party(A meetup?) and we fucked some weird chick.
Yeah you meet her and get the back story after that party.

Secondly, I don't even remember who MC fucked from the party since it's been a while lol.
you fuck the lesbian chick if you choose to blackmail them because the one is cheating on her bf..

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks. Yeah. I fucked her. As for the one that moved away, she can fuck off. Give me the info and she can bounce.
Yeah same... after that shitty bar scene with her, I went from neutral to hate and shut down anything with her.

If this continues to not be a harem which I believe is the case and I have to pick one, she was an easy the tribe has spoken and you're off the island... If it comes down to one, it's going to be the girl who's room the MC is staying in or the redhead. Both are sweet.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah same... after that shitty bar scene with her, I went from neutral to hate and shut down anything with her.

If this continues to not be a harem which I believe is the case and I have to pick one, she was an easy the tribe has spoken and you're off the island... If it comes down to one, it's going to be the girl who's room the MC is staying in or the redhead. Both are sweet.
You and I have similar tastes. I would also choose Niki or Lily.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I've done forgotten who it was that I liked. Eh. I'll be restarting later.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played this game today for the 1st time and since I liked it a lot, I thought I'll drop in and say so. Sweet renders, I liked minigames, plot, dialogues; there were few things I didn't love (Candice scene in a bar being the biggest offender imo), but in general I had a lot of fun On my route I'm focusing on Niki, though I'm gonna - after more updates - do Candice and Flavia focused playthroughs too (and maybe more).

nympheta

May 22, 2017
This update was awesome, one of the best, thanks :) I really love this game, render are so good, and story is also great, I just can't wait to play the next version. But like most of you, it's hard to chose on which girl to focus ahah, they are all great (Candice this update was the best imo). Anyway, thanks to the dev ;)

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Your screenshot shows that you are running the game with Renpy 7.4.8 on Android, my version is made with Renpy 7.4.4 for PC/Mac so whatever you have done with my version is causing the errors or maybe you aren't using my version at all.

I don't get an error when I click new game. Do you use an old mod? Can u provide the traceback.txt?
i'm using joiplay to play the game on android it works on Renpy games and they work ..but not always so don't worry i dont think this crash will happen to people playing on pc or mac.

Reactions: "CJ"
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes