Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No one fuck any of the lis, the only exception is the lesbian girl that is having sex with a girl that has a boyfriend, I will explain it further since no one in this forums seems to have caught up on this but in Free will people are kinda extreme and kind of religious BS when it comes to couples and "gay" couples... this may be further explained in future updates but we already see why some girls and "boy" in this case fear to be exposed as "gay" or "lesbian".
In this last update if you flirt with "Rosalina" a couple see them and says how disgusting that is..... and that scene of the mc and Rosalina is kinda "vanilla" so just imagine if they kissed or something else xD

No one got dicked if you don't help him, that girl is not a LI , not even a sidekick and you may not even see her in future updates at all.

Nothing happens between them if you don't help him, in any case, she is not a li or sidechick.
Yeah. I'm not bothered. The only girl I like in the game isn't an LI, so, I have no reason to continue playing this. Thanks for the info.

Sembei13

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time playing the game, got this error after the end title of EP2.

as a choice I didn't touch any of the girls in my playthrough .When a game tells me at the beginning : you have a lovely GF (well she's with someone else but want to leave him for you), I don't cheat on her with girls or women I just met (if it helps tracing the error)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Now now. He's a bit confusing in how he wrote that. Urk I cannot confirm that you're having issues downloading. I can confirm that I didn't have any issues with downloading.
Thank you. That's what i meant. My download keeps failing for some reason.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you. That's what i meant. My download keeps failing for some reason.
Torrent: ( ) ❤
Maybe try the torrent?

Reactions: RPDL

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hum, if I recall correctly i avoided play this game because of the brother and some LI shit in first release.

So how is the game right now? Is it worth to play for a harem non-NTR fan?
Naxos djkunn Wolf

Ty in advance

Sembei13

Oct 8, 2017
Hum, if I recall correctly i avoided play this game because of the brother and some LI shit in first release.

Naxos djkunn Wolf

Ty in advance
Depend on what you call NTR. If it's all women need to be virgin before fucking MC... I guess you can say there's ntr since some women might or might not have a real/not real boyfriend. (can't be more clear without boing into spoilers)
For Harem don't know I tried to be faithfull

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Naxos djkunn Wolf

Ty in advance
It depends on you but I recommend it, the game is pretty good.
Some of the girls have boyfriends or are dating a dude but none of them are having sex with their bf or the guy they are dating, the lis are and will only by touched by the mc, a exception of one LI that is lesbian and you can fuck her by blackmail (she becomes interested in you after you fuck her and seems like you will change her mind in the future).
Thats all I can say, as for the girl you are talking about she is not a Li not even a sidekick and she doesn't even appear in this update (and is avoidable since you can opt to help the brother or not)in any case you won't see much of her since the Lis are the girls in the "reward" section.

Reactions: Sngo
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes