Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's not really true though, is it? Two of the main love interests choose to fuck some other dude even though they know that we are interested in them. We don't see it happen, but it's very clear that it is going on.
I can't give you spoilers but none of the lis are fucking any "male" guys, as I said before the only Li having sex is the lesbian with Talitha.

Moone is not a LI or side chick.

As for the girl we are dating back at mcs school and Rosaline it will be properly explained in nexts updates, I don't know exactly wich update since I'm not the dev but it will all be clear.

All I know is that none other male guy will touch the Lis except the mc. (otherwise, I won't be playing this game myself).

Boehser Onkel Rosalina is friends of the mom, that much is explained in the story.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I can't give you spoilers but none of the lis are fucking any "male" guys, as I said before the only Li having sex is the lesbian with Talitha.

As for the girl we are dating back at mcs school and Rosaline it will be properly explained in nexts updates, I don't know exactly wich update since I'm not the dev but it will all be clear.

All I know is that none other male guy will touch the Lis except the mc. (otherwise, I won't be playing this game myself).
i think rosa was/is a sidechick of the father
why else would she have his car :unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Boehser Onkel Rosalina is friends of the mom, that much is explained in the story.
does that make a difference :ROFLMAO:
well ,maybe how she got that car , but why is she not telling any to the mc :unsure:
(the second she goes " i could not tell you ", my mc dumps her )
i guess i have to wait , hope this will be revealed as the story goes on

and that line from timo " just..dont waste your life chasing dead people" -- oooh boy

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

Thank goodness you have put this comment. For a moment I thought that I had made the wrong game seeing the last comments. In my game, girls don't fuck anyone but the MC. And Kate has a boyfriend but from the beginning of the game she has only been with the MC. And Candice that at first when I saw her with a boyfriend she gave me a bad feeling has explained the situation. Apparently there are people playing something else

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Rosa was my favourite until she decided to fuck the creepy deputy the day after we gave her a very flirtatious massage and agreed to fix her car (on our own dime). It was such as shitty turn of events that I didn't think that the author would actually do it. I figured that the cliff hanger about her on a date would end up with her going home alone if we had been flirting with her, so I was surprised to see her at his house the next morning at the start of chapter two. Oh well, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea. Nikki is awesome, Lily seems nice, and I'm very interested in Elyce (and very afraid that she's going to get murdered next update).
[/QUOTE]
Why else, if she has not spent the night with the policeman, MC found her in the morning at his house?

I hope in the next update, Dev is going to explain more about Rosa´s past and present.

Something about the "sidechick" from MC´s dad (the car at the garage it seems to be the same car) smelling raunchy here...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Rosa was my favourite until she decided to fuck the creepy deputy the day after we gave her a very flirtatious massage and agreed to fix her car (on our own dime). It was such as shitty turn of events that I didn't think that the author would actually do it. I figured that the cliff hanger about her on a date would end up with her going home alone if we had been flirting with her, so I was surprised to see her at his house the next morning at the start of chapter two. Oh well, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea. Nikki is awesome, Lily seems nice, and I'm very interested in Elyce (and very afraid that she's going to get murdered next update).
Why else, if she has not spent the night with the policeman, MC found her in the morning at his house?

I hope in the next update, Dev is going to explain more about Rosa´s past and present.

Something about the "sidechick" from MC´s dad (the car at the garage it seems to be the same car) smelling raunchy here...
Yeah for a "non ntr" vn it tries hard to be shady. :LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Well that would be the best looking character going to waste...but well there is still Lily and Niki
If Rosa wants to fuck that creepy cop, she can keep him for all i care.
Same for Kate, kind of sucks we can't end things with her... i love u so much non-bf, yeah i still didn't break up with my real bf...for how long is she in love with MC again ?
As for Candice well she can spend her time with her new gay bf which is so important for her, i wish her a fulfilling sex life with him :KEK:

Yeah for a "non ntr" vn it tries hard to be shady. :LOL:
Hey i'm still curious to hear the excuse very plausible reason why Kate didn't fuck with her bf and didn't end things with him.
As for Rose, i'm sure she just wanted a cup of coffee after that nice date and was to tired to go home, while the creepy cop gallantly sleept on the couch and then she wanted some more coffee the next morning...totally plausible and believable :whistle:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm so confused by the forum.
So who is a love interest?
Who is fucking other dudes?
Do this Venn diagrams style, those girls who overlap both groups are those girls who shouldn't be love interests anymore.

Is there a way to keep Timo from the rest of the women?
I know that if you do not help him the 1st night at Rosa's then you don't hear them fucking when you go get Nikki bandages so hopefully that kills that potential relationship.

Also if it is true that none of the love interests are fucking other dudes, is it spelled out somewhere by the dev?
Cuz it seems what appears on screen his heavily designed to say the opposite from what people are saying.
I am only on day 2 myself so would be great to know who to not waste my time on.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yikes... the dialogue in the club is quite frankly some of the worst flirting and dialogue ever...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay completed update #2.

I was plesantly suprised by this VN.
Just the sheer number of lovely latinas in sheer stockings/fishnets instantly endeared me to this game.
Like holy shit, you'd think someone took a look at every scene and was like, "ya know what would make this scene better? Pantyhose/fishnets/stockings. Yeaaaah..." And thank the gods for that person because they are 100% correct. <3

That being said I am very afraid that I don't see the harem tag up there.
All these girls are gorgeous and their stories so far are endearing as hell:
The plucky skater chick Niki
The troubled junkie Flavia
The estranged ex Candice
The sultry milf Rosa
The sweet and innocent Lily
The loving adulteress Kate
The sad and vulnerable Elyce.

Each of these girls are lovely in their own way and having to choose just 1 seems like a waste, especially with how intertwined their stories are.

I hope we can get Flavia clean, get Elyce out of debt, get Katie to break it off with her bf, support Niki as she seeks her dream, rekindle the flame with Candice, convice that sultry milf to drop the cop, show Lily her new "Daddy," and get MC a job so he can start supporting these girls and be the rock they all need him to be.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if I did something wrong or maybe just out of order but Rosa let me in dressing room to help her with the skirt & kiss her thighs & rub her tits, but later back at the house she’s doing yoga and you help her and all you can do is kiss her face and then black screen back to my room. Like WTF?

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
how far is the story here?
played it on steam, and there it is ending after the party, where MC is joining first time...

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes