Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I've already begun to prepare myself for Elyce's death. I hope I am wrong. Poor woman deserves happiness.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually sad that this is free on Steam.. At the moment I can't do the Patreon thing but I damn sure could have thrown 10 or 20 bucks down on the Steam version to show support. Enjoyed every bit of what I've seen so far. Renders, story, the actual writing of the story.. and animations.. oh goodness the animations.

Just a professional piece of work. Kudos..

My opinion hasn't changed.. a beast of a game in the making.

Reactions: Abegamer

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Game is bugged at start of episode 2 image not found and then an exception that is terminal.

Jul 13, 2018
After this update i think everyone is lying to MC . His brother is lying and knows where the mom is ,Rosa and Niki being away at the end sounds suspicious it's like they are hiding something, and i don't trust or like Candice something doesn't feel right , the end with Flavia makes me wonder if more people are huh doing that , injecting themselves with whatever drug that is. Elyce idk something feels wrong with her and the cabin and finally Kate , while it seems like she is the only one that sounds like you can actually trust ( since she is supposedly an outsider who never was in Free Will ) i get the impression she might be hiding something as well i just don't know what and if somebody is capable of cheating in their bf i think she could easily cheat on MC as well and lie about it. The game story is interesting and deserves some kind of support and all characters seem to be hiding stuff from the MC. I went to Lily house at the end she is the Sheriff's daughter so maybe in next chapter we can find some clue there and i don't think whoever the criminal was ( i am not good with names) i don't think he is really a criminal, i think he found out some kind of massive secret about Free Will and now people are trying to shut him down

Zdgufs67888

Nov 25, 2021
Welcome to Free Will [v0.2.0] [MrStrangelove] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,21 GB / 577 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 563 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Is there any update only compress

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
There are Still no sex Scenes with Rosa or Am I missing something??

Another thing Can someone tell Name of music track that runs towards the end of Episode 2?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ntr tag needed here ?? (Timo & moone scene)

& What was the need to Add "talk with timo" when he is jacking off ??? Blah blah. Wth developer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr
May 24, 2020
There are Still no sex Scenes with Rosa or Am I missing something??

Another thing Can someone tell Name of music track that runs towards the end of Episode 2?
I'm not sure what it is but if you hover the mouse in the upper right corner of the screen it'll tell you the track name currently playing.

brother14

May 10, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem in the second freeroam in the newest update where even though you call Candice, you still can't enter the bathroom?
Yeah, had the same problem. Just go into Rosa's room after you have made the call, have a little yoga-time and then you can enter the bathroom.

Reactions: shark911
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes