Sh0ckingBeahvior

Jun 8, 2021
Is anyone else having a problem in the second freeroam in the newest update where even though you call Candice, you still can't enter the bathroom?
exactly the same here
did everything possible talked with rosa as well and still same thing
in side objectives it says talk with Timo and I cannot find Timo anywhere or call\text him
any help?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.5 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1225 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Also if it is true that none of the love interests are fucking other dudes, is it spelled out somewhere by the dev?
Cuz it seems what appears on screen his heavily designed to say the opposite from what people are saying.
I am only on day 2 myself so would be great to know who to not waste my time on.
I know because I was spoiled what will happen with the Li's, though so far in the game only Candace is clear of that, Rosa and Kate will be explained in the next updates.... (don't ask me when ...I'm not the dev)
I guess is normal for people to be wary of this after many devs did what they did... but if any of you had my perspective or did know what will happen you will understand it.
I'm not one for spoiling what will happen though so you will have to see it yourselves...
The only thing I can say for sure is that I don't play such games where the Lis are fucking other dudes, you are free to believe me or not, at the end of the day is you who should judge.

Raminita Can you make some signatures of the girls in this game? ( the Li's are all the girls that appear in the rewards)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I know because I was spoiled what will happen with the Li's, though so far in the game only Candace is clear of that, Rosa and Kate will be explained in the next updates.... (don't ask me when ...I'm not the dev)
I guess is normal for people to be wary of this after many devs did what they did... but if any of you had my perspective or did know what will happen you will understand it.
I'm not one for spoiling what will happen though so you will have to see it yourselves...
The only thing I can say for sure is that I don't play such games where the Lis are fucking other dudes, you are free to believe me or not, at the end of the day is you who should judge.

Raminita Can you make some signatures of the girls in this game? ( the Li's are all the girls that appear in the rewards)
you don’t have to mention me every time you guys need something

just write it on my profile or send via PM

just keep in mind I’m on my holiday break so I’ll start on GFX starting next year.

happy holidays everyone.

Last edited:

Raulpro69

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 1249675

Overview:
After his mother goes missing, a young man and his older brother travel to the small town called Free Will, where she was last seen.
Things get complicated very quickly when he is drawn into a chain of events that takes place in the town and meets the person he thought he would never see again.
As his stay in town continues, he's going to question his previous decisions and begin to see the true value in life.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2021-11-18
Developer: MrStrangelove F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Update Only: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Passwords

tdk207 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1249762 View attachment 1249763 View attachment 1249765 View attachment 1249767 View attachment 1249770 View attachment 1249772 View attachment 1249775 View attachment 1249777 View attachment 1249780 View attachment 1249782 View attachment 1249784 View attachment 1249787 View attachment 1249790 View attachment 1249793 View attachment 1249795
where can i find the raplay gallery?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Unsure as to have far into the game I am, but I'm giving this a pass.
I don't find the story very interesting, a lot of the girls have proportions that make them fugly (Candice, Rosa) and the MC is very unlikable IMO.
Figured I'd try to stay faithful to the Kate character in the start, but at some point I just stopped playing him as a half-decent guy, because his actions was so douchy anyway. Then again Kate is a cheater herself, one can argue she had it coming... :cautious:
And while I'm used to these kinds of games being over-the-top and often turns into harem-fests, in this instance it became too silly. For example "flirting" with Niki in the changing room turns into groping and undressing her; sounds like more than "flirting" to me.
Shame, since I actually like the Niki character in particular and the red-head was growing on me.
(Moone though...wtf looks like a 60 year old head on a 20+ body o_O )

This is the first time I dunk on a game here, but I couldn't keep up the suspension of disbelief any longer.

Edit: and I forgot to mention the brother Timo! Who doesn't look one bit like the MC (perhaps there is a revelation here coming up) and seems dumber than a empty box of matchsticks. Maybe its intentional, but I couldn't stand the guy. + the cliche deputy...

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Is it just me or there's something beneath everything in this game?

The atmosphere feels weird, i don't know why. The dev seems to be setting up some kind of really crazy twist, and i'm not gonna lie, i'm expecting everything.
Anyway, the other sister just dissapeared from the game? I guess it was because she was banged by the brother and the anti-NTR squad was about to go crazy, but from a writing stand point it was just bizarre how she was abducted by aliens.

Aside from this, yes, some character models are weird, i think Candice is probably the worst because she doesn't look young. She looks like she's 40, at least.
But the writing is actually pretty good for the most part, i'm curious to see where this story is going.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Something is up, that's for sure. The college girlfriend should come pick up MC asap :ROFLMAO:
Ah yes, the 'non-girlfriend' which also has a bf, but is totaly in love with the MC... and is considering breaking up with her current bf... maybe, probably, but only if u really love her...sure, sure :KEK:

I'm curious about the reason why she didn't have sex with her bf for all the time she is in love with the MC, we already have the ex with her gay bf...and what did the landlady do with the psycho cop for a whole night...so many questions :ROFLMAO:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Unlocking rewards
Magazines need a password or a question answered to unlock the render, while other renders are unlocked by performing tasks.

- It looks like any time you are asked "Do X" or "not yet", that ends the free roam in which there's a render to unlock.

- The passwords need to be entered in one of several formats. The safest way is to enter passwords in lower case, regardless of how you found them.

Update for 0.2.0.: I've made the password list more comprehensive - now it details what needs to be done to unlock all of the reward renders. Please let me know if the table format is easy to understand.
Could we get a text file for this, not possible to download it the way you posted it. Thanx.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes