Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any mom son action planned for this? Sounded like a good setup but surprised to not see incest in the tags
How is it a good set up?

She's missing.

She isn't anywhere around.... that's the purpose of the game, to find her. She probably won't turn up until the end if she ever does.

Incest isn't in the planned tags either so likely never going to be a thing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Welcome to Free Will [Episode 1-3, Part 1, v0.2.2] [MrStrangelove] [OS@3.53GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.53GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 867MB

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is episode 2 going to be on Steam as paid DLC? I have only seen episode 1 on there. :unsure:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
1641362831060.png

Look – this is genuinely a really, really good game. But. BUT! The faces of young people always appear to be 40+ years old and it's a little creepy. I think this is supposed to be a young woman in her early 20's: she still lives with her mom. Yet look at how sunken those cheeks look. Those are the cheeks of an upper east side spinster

It should be noted the journal also calls her "not the most beautiful woman in the world" :whistle:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.2.0

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download
Consider this a "Ping" that the new version is out and we would LOVE an update of your walkthrough.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I love Rosa with her clown face and crazy hairstyle. The MC has to fuck her soon, she's the best.

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Does anyone has the same bug as me when i go to the gym its bugged nothing to do or klick or option to pick . Also Old saves seems to get an error when you try to load it in . Any suggestions ?

Reactions: cad3d

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.2.0

I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download
Please, can you update to : Welcome to Free Will - version : 0.2.2

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Unlocking rewards
Magazines need a password or a question answered to unlock the render, while other renders are unlocked by performing tasks.

- It looks like any time you are asked "Do X" or "not yet", that ends the free roam in which there's a render to unlock.

- The passwords need to be entered in one of several formats. The safest way is to enter passwords in lower case, regardless of how you found them.

Update for 0.2.0.: I've made the password list more comprehensive - now it details what needs to be done to unlock all of the reward renders. Please let me know if the table format is easy to understand.
Please, can you update to : Welcome to Free Will - version : 0.2.2

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes