zainon

Jan 27, 2021
hi does the game will you give you (player) an option at some point whether you want that LI or not? since harem is not an option here, i want to pursue them all at early stage of the game, until the mc made up his mind whether he want that certain LI (if that option will/does exist). kinda pain in the ass to have multiple save early since this AVN have free roam haha

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Nice update and very good release time considering the last chapter was released in the first half of November iirc.
I might be the only one but my favourite girl is Chandice, I have a thing for star-crossed lovers.
It should be noted the journal also calls her "not the most beautiful woman in the world" :whistle:
Maybe she is but is also the most unphotogenic person in the world.
How bad is the sandbox? :oops:
Pretty much the same as Being a DIK, a couple free roam per chapter with almost everything optional. Very very bearable.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Looks like there is still a game ending bug in the new files at the end of Episode 1 after having sex with the girl in the room. Can that be fixed?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone has the same bug as me when i go to the gym its bugged nothing to do or klick or option to pick . Also Old saves seems to get an error when you try to load it in . Any suggestions ?
This gym bug is caused by using cheats.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes